• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
at first i clicked here and was like "oh hey! front page! Imma be famous!!"

then I seen "1 2 3 > Last" and I was like aww

Me Myself

Back to my username
Now I really really will sleep. I am in bed at all and sleepy... I justeed to stop typing and close this thing...

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
at first i clicked here and was like "oh hey! front page! Imma be famous!!"

then I seen "1 2 3 > Last" and I was like aww

Well, you could always start The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3.

Of course, we'd probably just merge it with this one. :D

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I really struggle with long term and short term. I know, logically, that sometimes we need to sacrifice some short term pleasure to get a long term result... And no matter how important it is for me, I can't seem to make myself do it.

Ugh feels hopeless!

Wirey

Fartist
We have no water at work, which means I've been coffee free all day. I really want to hurt someone right now.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I might have avoided a disaster.

We wanted to get flea treatment for our cat and just bought some from the shops, so later on, I open the package and read it... Only to find so much precautions listed. A red alert rang in my mind, so I look it up and found out that many cats had a bad reaction from it (some even died). I'm so glad I listened to my gut.

I swiftly threw the toxic horror away. Now what confuses me, how is such a dangerous product allowed to be sold? :( Poor babies (and owners/slaves).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window. - Steve Wozniak

Me Myself

Back to my username
I am using all my willpower now to try and makes this my last post and leave this I pad in my desk so I start sleeping...

Success!

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I should be doing homework (I have to type two papers in Spanish), but instead I'm on here with the rest of you. :p

Oh, and the day I get back from Spain, I might be going to visit my Grandma in Florida.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is ********. In my left knee alone of I have a torn ligament, torn cartilage, and arthritis and because I try to do the responsible thing I keep getting turned down for the help that I actually need. My options right now are looking to be fraud, or quitting my job, gain about 200 pounds, getting married to a lazy bum, and having a child. Then I could get all the help I need and then some.
And people wonder why I hate this "personal accountability" mentality that leaves so many people like myself in a **** situation just because we are trying to be responsible. Which is also really ****** up because the government is saying they won't spend alittle now to avoid having to fully support my *** later on when I'm confined to a wheelchair.
Add in the ******** of the America becoming a police state thread and people can kiss my *** for thinking less of me for wanting to leave this country.

Last edited: