• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
The anatomy of cows (which includes four stomachs in each cow) long ago incentivized cows to develop efficient ways to neutralize heartburn! Cows milk was their clever solution. They are the experts on heartburn, but although cows are innovative only a human could have invented chocolate milk. We are the best. We have out-cow'd the cows.

Wirey

Fartist
My kid played hockey on the ice at the West Edmonton Mall this weekend. His whole team was really excited.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
The anatomy of cows (which includes four stomachs in each cow) long ago incentivized cows to develop efficient ways to neutralize heartburn! Cows milk was their clever solution. They are the experts on heartburn, but although cows are innovative only a human could have invented chocolate milk. We are the best. We have out-cow'd the cows.

Yes but the milk comes from the boobs, not the stomach!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have a detached retina...surgery tomorrow.... to late to recover vision 100%

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Shoveling partially frozen crushed stone is tiring.
I'm beat, but I'm eating chocolate, sitting in front of a warm fire, accompanied by a cat (Lucy Stinknagel), & posting this drivel.....life is good.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tha cat needs to get pickier with whom it is seen with.
Great. She must've read your post cuz she left to sit closer to the fire.
Btw, it's scary when a cat jumps upon a hot stove.
Hobbs, not Lucy, did it years ago.

Wirey

Fartist
I caught a live mouse one time and gave it to my sister's cat. It grabbed the mouse, growled really deeply in it's throat, and ran head first into a closed door. The mouse didn't use the opportunity to flee.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I had a cat which once had a mouse put dynamite in its ears, & then slice into......uh....wait.....that was an Itchy & Scratchy cartoon.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I once had a cat that had recently had a litter. Somehow a bat got in our house and the momma cat caught the bat but didn't kill it. Instead she kept dropping the maimed thing in front of her kittens trying to urge them to "hunt" it as it flailed around on the floor. Only one of the kittens would do so. Kept going after it and if it got too far away then the momma would get it again and drop it back over by her kitten.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I once had a cat that had recently had a litter. Somehow a bat got in our house and the momma cat caught the bat but didn't kill it. Instead she kept dropping the maimed thing in front of her kittens trying to urge them to "hunt" it as it flailed around on the floor. Only one of the kittens would do so. Kept going after it and if it got too far away then the momma would get it again and drop it back over by her kitten.
Ah...that brings back fond memories of me own childhood.