• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just passing through

tenor.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Turns out I'm too scared to make a trip involing a person for the time being. Delivery sucks, but coughs and sneezes made me nervous last time I made trips.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I need drunks and stoners to start ordering Jack. Amd Taco Bell maybe if the do Uber. Grubhub has a freeze on new applicants (and I believe all these companies should have a freeze to protect existing drivers), but Instacart and Doordash I got signed up for today (and am waiting for the background checks and DDs kit rhingy)? I probably wont go shopping without a mask though.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Bored.

I'm not sure whether to poke the bear, and get eaten, or poke the Scot, and get invited over for a 12 hour I Dream of Jeannie marathon while eating stale nachos.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Turns out I'm too scared to make a trip involing a person for the time being. Delivery sucks, but coughs and sneezes made me nervous last time I made trips.
I have allergies and can cough and sneeze due to them. I try to suppress it because I'm liable to be considered to be a Typhoid Mary, a spreader of the black death.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You know, you gotta love helpful folks.... someone at my office was so helpful,,,,, that added me to a network group to make working from home easier....of course they never asked me, or told me....they were being helpful....... and I was locked out of just about everything all morning..... gee they helped a lot..... back to normal now

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My helper is coming over to remove deck boards from new Mr Trailer.
We're preparing him (Mr Trailer, not the helper) for welding.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My wife came over to me and said that we have a problem. There's a mass of toilet paper by the clean out for the sewer line in front of our house. Oh what joy.