• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
"Growl" isn't one of the popular RF words right now though.

Oh so you're telling me they discriminate against bears..... most of us all we do is growl...oh so bears are substandard, not worthy of being heard..... that is pure unadulterated anti-bearist attitude that WILL not be tolerated....that's it.... I'm telling my western relatives and we'll just SEE about this

8cfb865df397b316d9e425d93ba935f2.jpg

Hold on to your pick-a-nick baskets boys cause we're a coming at you

h013453AD

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh so you're telling me they discriminate against bears..... most of us all we do is growl...oh so bears are substandard, not worthy of being heard..... that is pure unadulterated anti-bearist attitude that WILL not be tolerated....that's it.... I'm telling my western relatives and we'll just SEE about this

8cfb865df397b316d9e425d93ba935f2.jpg

Hold on to your pick-a-nick baskets boys cause we're a coming at you

h013453AD
I might want to join such a gang.
They look peaceful compared to RF.

Jedster

Yesterday I cleaned my computer keyboard. Took out every key and cleaned it with an alcohol wipe. Amazing the amount of gunge that accumulates.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I might want to join such a gang.
They look peaceful compared to RF.
Still.....at least bears eat what they kill, unlike RF posters.

The way I see it, we have new issues all the time. Months ago, we had people writing some really harmful posts against the transgender. Now we have people occasionally not taking the COVID very seriously and wanting to box each other anyway. I just hope my own, banter posts aren't taken as negativity. There are a lot of people I respect like you, Wu Wei, Shadow Wolf, sun rise, as well as several staff members.