• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm kind of hoping someone who I consider a friend drops the "ignore list" he put me on due to me being mostly heavily opposed to right-wing politics.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Probably next week I'll be going to an authentic Italian restaurant, probably for a sandwich on the special list if I go on a Thursday, pasta or a different sandwich on another day, and definitely some gelato, another first for me. But just looking at the menu does make me believe everyone who has told me "they have nothing that's good for you but it's all really good." And come to think about it, hearing real people in real life mention food that's "not good for you" might also be another first for me, lol. (and the fair food here is actually healthy compared to what Indiana has).
And if the food is not good, I'm holding @Estro Felino personally responsible just because she's Italian. That's all the reason I need.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I was thinking of human wingnuts.
Alas. But I am coming to realize there are multiple types of wingnuts. There are the wingnuts who will believe anything and take extremely long leaps to justify it, and then there are wingnuts like me who forgets and loses everything, including my glasses on my face. If I had a kid, I'd be scared I'd end up on the news as a mom who forgot her kid in the car, because I know I am really that scatterbrained. I'm sure there's more, such as crap parent wingnuts. And dorky wingnuts (I can be one of those too). Or just a straight up wingnut. These are the types who get a free pass on many things because the Constitution says they have to have it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Probably next week I'll be going to an authentic Italian restaurant, probably for a sandwich on the special list if I go on a Thursday, pasta or a different sandwich on another day, and definitely some gelato, another first for me. But just looking at the menu does make me believe everyone who has told me "they have nothing that's good for you but it's all really good." And come to think about it, hearing real people in real life mention food that's "not good for you" might also be another first for me, lol. (and the fair food here is actually healthy compared to what Indiana has).
And if the food is not good, I'm holding @Estro Felino personally responsible just because she's Italian. That's all the reason I need.
EF keeps her fingers crossed

Btw...I am not responsible for Italos who don't even speak Italian:p:p

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am feeling sometimes hungry this morning. Some mornings I skip eating because I heard that modern humans are pumping insulin constantly so several mornings each week I refrain from eating so to give my pancreas a needed rest.