• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm eating salt free peanuts
And for our Scottish readers
Aam eatin' salt free peanuts.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Of all the things not to eat, that's on the list somewhere.

giphy.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
None of us here eat bacon like @Revoltingest. He should avoid salted peanuts, because his kidneys and liver have tapped out, thrown in the towel, cried I quit, and shut down. We know this because his skin is as yellow as Big Bird's feathers. We, on the other hand, can afford the debit of delectable gratifications of sucking on a salted peanut shell.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
With this being America, I'm gonna sue the Paqui chip people because their chips are so good I can't control the urges and impulses and compulsions and obsessions I have to buy more of them, and make the entire contents of a bag vanish instantaneously. I can't help, it's not my fault, those chips are changing everything I think about chips. Like the fact they can not just be good, they can be absolutely delicious. Frito Lay chips are disgusting, and it's always been easy to just have one, and not even the first, because their greasy, gross, and nasty. Doritos chips make you want to think they are good and want them, but they're meh at best. Frito Corn chips, I get Frito Burritos without the Fritos at Taco Bell. But these Paqui chips are excellent, and it's deterministic fatalism that I buy more bags.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Peanuts are not tasty compared to other nuts.
Unsalted peanuts are even more non tasty.
Those who eat them are therefore nutty but not in a tasty way.
I find peanuts have their place. And you have to remember, they aren't as tasty as other nuts because they aren't a nut. They need salt because they are more like a potato than a nut.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We should have an RF pool where everybody pitches in 10 bucks, with the contest being who can hold the toe of satan in their mouth for the longest. Would Jesus shield the Christians from the flames? Will the Buddhist hold zen in the face of searing agony? Will the Satanists find they are familiar with the fire? Will an atheist believe in the simulated pain more than they do god?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't know why I'm surprised every time I hear a blonde joke, or feel like ripping someone's trachea out through their mouth when they refer to me as a dumb blonde, or "half blonde" as was the case today, because people are just really incredibly dumb, but I want to ask them if they smoke, ask them if they are being honest, and then reaching down their throat to rip out their lungs to find out if they are really being honest or not.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've never actually thought to look into exactly where, why, when, and how blond got to be used for men and blonde got to be used for women.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know why I'm surprised every time I hear a blonde joke, or feel like ripping someone's trachea out through their mouth when they refer to me as a dumb blonde, or "half blonde" as was the case today, because people are just really incredibly dumb, but I want to ask them if they smoke, ask them if they are being honest, and then reaching down their throat to rip out their lungs to find out if they are really being honest or not.
You can always replace 'Blonde' in most of the jokes with some other characters such as political opponents. Of course you may'nst do it on RF, but on one of the lesser media outlets (such at twizzlerer) you probably mayst. If haven't heard of it twizzlerer is a very innovative site where people send messages using twizzlers, and there are no pesky spell checks. You can spell things however you feel.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I want a new dress...in red, the so called red s l...

This is what it is called in Italy.

Monocromo_Evemodd_17.jpg

Last edited: