• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Weird.....after last evenings Mozart concert with moments of Motorhead in my noggin, I feel like I should spending my day off playing the song "Motorhead" on my acoustic guitar.

The story goes that Lemmy wrote that song on a borrowed acoustic guitar...which he broke while writing, and playing, Motorhead.

Strange thing is, I have not felt compelled to play my acoustic guitar in years.

Well, I think after I get the stuff I need to get done around the house, and before the wife gets home, I need to sit down and play Motohead....on the acoustic.....hopefully it survives

As legend has it...here is the song that came to life, only after the sacrifice of a borrowed acoustic guitar

I suppose the real question is; Why did Mozart compel me to play Motorhead?

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Weird.....after last evenings Mozart concert with moments of Motorhead in my noggin, I feel like I should spending my day off playing the song "Motorhead" on my acoustic guitar.

The story goes that Lemmy wrote that song on a borrowed acoustic guitar...which he broke while writing, and playing, Motorhead.

Strange thing is, I have not felt compelled to play my acoustic guitar in years.

Well, I think after I get the stuff I need to get done around the house, and before the wife gets home, I need to sit down and play Motorhead....on the acoustic.....hopefully it survives

The song that came to life, only after killing an acoustic guitar

I suppose the real question is; Why did Mozart compel me to play Motorhead?

Fixed.

Given that Revoltingest is away, I took it upon myself to add the extra r for him.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Fixed.

Given that Revoltingest is away, I took it upon myself to add the extra r for him.

Yes, which also means you are also the target of all my disgust and scorn which I so rightfully heap upon him....... you have been warned

And I know @Revoltingest.... and you AT-AT are no Revoltingest.......which is you think about it...could be an insult.....and a complement...at the same time

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Im getting really frustrated with the fact I really want to try working again, with an eagerness not felt since before I got jaded on work from never getting anywhere, which is great, but yesterday it took me several attempts to be "fully ready" due to bowel issues delaying my departure to the store to get the things I needed to start my day, which was a crappy reminder of the fact most work is scheduled.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Im getting really frustrated with the fact I really want to try working again, with an eagerness not felt since before I got jaded on work from never getting anywhere, which is great, but yesterday it took me several attempts to be "fully ready" due to bowel issues delaying my departure to the store to get the things I needed to start my day, which was a crappy reminder of the fact most work is scheduled.
Yes, it sucks. There are of course a lot of web sites about how to manage the symptoms. And hopefully there's a support group near you that would give you people to talk with who are dealing with the same ugly mess you're faced with.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I swear to God when Fifty Shades of Grey came out, I thought it was about a fashion designer that recreated a new collection of grey clothes...

After all...that's what we are obsessed with..we Italos...fashion..food...art..:p:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And au contraire Mr Grey was just women's most recurrent erotic dream...:p:p:p
He wasn't rough enough for me. I thought he was good looking, but nothing especially attractive. But at his roughest, I would thrown him to the ground, strapped him down, and turnes his skin red with that whip. And taunt him for never getting to "red light," so now my sub side must revolt and remind him of what red ****ing is. :imp:

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Im getting tired of working on my car, but I have to change the break pads, and the top ceiling cloth thingy now looks especially bad with everything else looking especially clean. I also saved my last armor all wipe for the vacuum hose thingy at the car wash, because dirt on those things have contributed to some of the dirt in my car.

We Never Know

No Slack
Im getting tired of working on my car, but I have to change the break pads, and the top ceiling cloth thingy now looks especially bad with everything else looking especially clean. I also saved my last armor all wipe for the vacuum hose thingy at the car wash, because dirt on those things have contributed to some of the dirt in my car.

The top ceiling cloth thingy is called a headliner and yes when they droop they can make a car look crappy. Good luck with your car.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yes, it sucks. There are of course a lot of web sites about how to manage the symptoms. And hopefully there's a support group near you that would give you people to talk with who are dealing with the same ugly mess you're faced with.
I've wondered about such things. As far as I can tell, IBS is really just short for "there is way more young in with digestion than we initially thought." Nothing is physiologically wrong as far s they can tell, but something is clearly wrong. And individual symptoms, though there are a few common, they vary so widely and so differently that when we consider that even food sensitivities widely vary, I won't be surprissed if eventually IBS is developed into multiple and more precise disorders once we know more.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The top ceiling cloth thingy is called a headliner and yes when they droop they can make a car look crappy. Good luck with your car.
Its not droopy, it's just super dusty and nasty looking. As did most of the rest of the inside. But now, even just looking in from the outside there is a shine that wasnt there a few days ago. The seats are definitely black instead of blackish. And the way the previous owner saved receipts and stored them in the owners manual pouch and took the car in for professional service on everything, I don't think it's been this clean since the first time it left the dealership as a new car (especially considering its not that old of a car).
But after tomorrow my DX Mobile will be working the streets and open for business , and will soon again be the 5-star ride servicing town. :D