• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The time is soon approaching for me to once again become the great nightmare of shrimp as I commit genocide against their kind and devour entire families als generations. I could never be vegetarian, because the proper place of a shrimp (and fish, lobster, crab, muscles, clams, and crawdads) is in my belly. Not out in the water, in the pot and then in my mouth.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If friends don't let friends wear mullets, then this generation of young adults needs to quit letting their friends wear reverse mullets. And, yeah, business around and party on the top also somehow manages to look worse than business in the front and party in the back.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And ever since @Revoltingest first pointed them out to me, I've noticed them everywhere.
I didn't know the reverse mullet was a thing.
Ew.
reverse-mullet-men-hairstyles-and-haircuts_2295.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't think I am, but today is one of those days I look at my body, see indications if both female and male, and I wonder if maybe I'm intersexed of some sort.