• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

MikeDwight

I drew the Map of Dante's Hell
....lol...I still recall it...

That's what they get when they're not feminine to gossip about feminism get the pizza and Not burn in the factories. Every time yo look there's women going, hey, I want to yenchew and go work in a Japanese Toyota factory in new York and we all go nooo don't , dead. feminism.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I drew the Map of Dante's Hell
....lol...I still recall it...

new-york-road-map.gif

MikeDwight

New York the Empire State? Japan? England? Forget it. OK Great monty python. hey. thatd be funny, jesus AKA Brian gets interrupted by somebody with a song.

MikeDwight

So what's up with everybody here thinking I got a chance with Oprah. That's all I'm getting here, we all get a knife, sacrifice Steadman, I belong with Oprah? That will confuse so many police pigs. I'm in though.

MikeDwight

Lots of italos.
Hey, if you guys ever thought of moving out of your parents place and it wasn't a lie to fool the police, when was it? Why was that? Were you religious about it?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That's what they get when they're not feminine to gossip about feminism get the pizza and Not burn in the factories. Every time yo look there's women going, hey, I want to yenchew and go work in a Japanese Toyota factory in new York and we all go nooo don't , dead. feminism.
Dear...why are you so obsessed with me?:p
I post something to joke around...we all do here...but you seem to be obsessed with my posts and to pronounce weird phrases I don't understand.;)

Last edited:

MikeDwight

Dear...why are you so obsessed with me?:p
I post something to joke around...we all do here...but you seem to be obsessed with my posts and to pronounce weird phrases I really don't get.
Please...avoid, dearest.;)
Because we're working so well together, you could probably go for a doctorate's in RF forum history. Can't do without my notes obviously. So you going for a Doctorate where I write notes for you?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Ever read the Divine Comedy?