• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I also found out it's my sister's fault that my nephew backed out of buying my parents house, as apparently the bank was telling him to look around, and my sister told him "you need to listen to your bankers and realtors." Now, mind you, his "bank" has been trying to nickle and dime, milk, gouge, and straight up screw him out of money at every singly turn with varying things including up to suggesting an adjusting-rate mortgage. AND she knew this was going on a month ago and said nothing. To no one.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Though I do support AB-5, at the same time it's ****ing with my money if I have to take shifts, as it's hard to find work where you just clear your schedule with little-to-no consequences. And then when it comes time for clinicals, not being able to work whenever I can complicates things.
Or I could just get a new everything from the stomach down, taking care of most of my health problems and issues.:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
my battery is low
Basically why I don't think the war against humans and machines will quite play like people think, because despite popular belief machines and robots to get tired. They don't have to sleep or eat, but they do need fresh batteries and recharge time.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Basically why I don't think the war against humans and machines will quite play like people think, because despite popular belief machines and robots to get tired. They don't have to sleep or eat, but they do need fresh batteries and recharge time.
With the ever faster recharge cycle, it might be 5 minutes to have a full charge. Given that I can't take a crap in 5 minutes let alone eat - advantage machines.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
jw5691_sign.jpg

And in my case that means take a shower.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You need coffee.

Tried that..... but pouring a cup of coffee on my laptop did not seem to charge the battery...it did give me reason to clean the table, floor, and chair.....and give me a reason to buy a new laptop

Wu Wei

I don't feel well today....not sure I'm going to make the entire day...... might need to take some time off from paying for @Revoltingest 's existence

Wu Wei

Thanks, No..... I'm thinking a nap might help......and they frown on that activity in my office