• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
tenor.gif
Well aren't you a sexy beast, wiggle'n yer moneymaker like that.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well aren't you a sexy beast, wiggle'n yer moneymaker like that.

Only you could take the innocents of a children story like Winnie the Pooh and pervert it with your sick and twisted proclivities....admittedly a rather impressive talent...however one that is only offset by how abhorrent it is

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm a fan of this little rapist.
Check out his Bonnie Wee Jeannie McColl.
I'm going to start a thread based on this. Well, not based on it - more like being a coincidence that there was this post as I was contemplating how many words there are for "idiot" - a preview of some
  • Bampot: an unhinged idiot.
  • Diddy: a spineless idiot.
  • Fandan: a pretentious idiot.
  • Walloper: an idiot (again).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The oldest Wu is off to his new college and having a "home sick for his old college" crisis. Just had to talk him down. It was very similar to the youngest Wu's yearly "I have no friends" crises that occurred every year from kindergarten to 5th grade. Those were always over the next day, we'll see how long this takes the oldest Wu

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The pecan pie is gone. If my son had not finally taken a piece, I would have eaten the whole pie.

So, no pie means I can have a third helping of the American Chop Suey that I made.

These are what is in it:

Ground turkey
Tomatoes (can and fresh grape tomatoes)
A can of tomato sauce
Olive oil
Garlic
Carrots
Celery
Onions
Sweet peppers (three kinds)
Corn
String Beans
Parsley
Brocolli greens (but not the flowers)
What they call Happy Rich (it is green)
Green onions
Snap peas
Elbow noodles
Herbs
I think that is about it.

I put in some things last, like the snap peas so they are still crunchy.

I ate too much of it.......like the PIE. I won't buy another one for a long time. (Maybe at the next Fiber College)

No, I didn't take a class. I sold some buttons and stuff.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I mean....8 seasons? Really?
Creativity is not eternal...it fades away...:p
I still thought it was good. And I'm still enjoying telling people "SEE! I TOLD you she's a crazy *****! But did you listen to me? Oh no! You just named your daughter the title of queen in the language of a people who really are pretty savage and brutal, and she's pretty much just as bad."
If it were WW2 I'd be like Stalin and warning the world of the crazy murderer rampaging through the lands while they greeted a great and lovely woman.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Can you believe my father is much more understanding and supportive towards my transexual nature? Than my mother?

It is because he is a connoisseur of pretty ladies, whereas mothers can easily become envious of their own daughters.
My parents are pretty much the opposite. My dad I don't think is really that accepting. He's said I should go on testosterone instead, hasn't really said anything or acknowledged it really, and introduced me to his son as, well, his younger son.:rage:
My mom on the other hand has been great. Not only has she accepted me (she even took me shopping for my birthday last wear at a women's clothing store), she announced one night after something (a concert I think) that I'm the daughter she's always wanted to be able to go do things with! :D
My dad is pretty much oh well. We've always had a difficult relationship and it's never gotten better, only worse. My mom, however, we weren't always close but after I came out to her we've gotten pretty close (my sister is her daughter she does nothing with and complains about her all the time.