• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I do.
tumblr_lav6stF8TE1qe6y5io1_500.gif

Yes, @sun rise cleared it all up for me....... you really should put some burn cream on that

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's Friday again. I'm getting together with a very old friend tomorrow. I might even balance my checkbook this weekend if I want real excitement. Or the "news" might cause me to get very very upset and weeds might die for the sins of humans.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Another Burning Man activity....
  • Socially Appropriate Burp Day: A day to celebrate the bodily function of burping. Burp as much as you want, Burners.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Another Burning Man activity....
  • Socially Appropriate Burp Day: A day to celebrate the bodily function of burping. Burp as much as you want, Burners.
I did not need a festival to burp when I was younger. Slug down the carbonated soda and then let 'er rip. But these gentlemen have me utterly defeated

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Omg....and we share the same birthday....
But I am much more feminine than her...
I like men to begin with...:p
I know nothing about her except that she's popular for music stuff.
Btw, here is my favorite of all the Burning Man activities....
  • JFJ's Canned Meat Symposium: What is sure to be an educational array of only the finest canned meats.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I know nothing about her except that she's popular for music stuff.
Btw, here is my favorite of all the Burning Man activities....
  • JFJ's Canned Meat Symposium: What is sure to be an educational array of only the finest canned meats.
Well...I am sure you will have fun..
I will go to the porchetta festival in Ariccia...where pork is worshipped as deity...
They have bacon too;)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I wonder if she realized you can't gas light a public in general when much of the general public automatically rejects and rebukes what the gaslighter says? And then the other chunk gets their views reaffirmed rather than shaken and distorted.
She dumped Ed Sheeran.
How can one dump Ed Sheeran?
She is not normal...imho :p