• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think one of the worst things about dying, I just realized, is there's gonna be tons and tons of crap I'll never have answered, know how things play out in history in several issues, and I won't know if Im right about stuff. Lots and lots of stuff.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I find that I'm very weirded out by fact no one wants to take my car payment. Both bank and dealership know my position, know what each other said, and yet no one wants to take my money. Someone's gotta want it, but they don't know who and I don't either.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think I might still get a masters in psychology. Therapy definitely is not case management, and due to there being few gender therapist in this part of California I could specialize in therapy for transgender people in this area. And I'll have that word of mouth thingy going for me. I'll make good money, have most my student loan debt forgiven, and I'll still be able to help people.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think one of the worst things about dying, I just realized, is there's gonna be tons and tons of crap I'll never have answered, know how things play out in history in several issues, and I won't know if Im right about stuff. Lots and lots of stuff.
When I die I can finally meet God.
I will go to him to have a little little talk .....with a baseball bat asking him why he didn't make me born woman.. :p:p:p

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
68918194_688185191691426_1552607115313414144_n.jpg