• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Learning about the android website to make your cell phone ring when you've lost it was a very nice thing to learn about I wish I knew when I first got one. Especially in my case, adding custom firmware to some, repairing some others, and I just now learn about that.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Learning about the android website to make your cell phone ring when you've lost it was a very nice thing to learn about I wish I knew when I first got one. Especially in my case, adding custom firmware to some, repairing some others, and I just now learn about that.
My sister lost many many cellphones in her life...
I have always given her my old cellphones when shd used to lose one.
:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My sister lost many many cellphones in her life...
I have always given her my old cellphones when shd used to lose one.
:p
I've had to have them called many times, but fortunately I've not lost a phone to the point of having to replace it. Might of helped for awhile that before I first got a dumb phone for several years I got a series of cheap phones that were very short lived. I think I went through about 5 of them then. And then I got my first dumb phone for a dollar, which is why I got it, because the good phone I wanted (flip phone) was $100.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Female students walk out after school allows male student in girls' locker room

I really don't understand those transgender MtFs who prefer the women's locker room.
But how can one prefer the women's locker room? How?:p
I don't get journalisms constant and frequent mislabeling of transgender people. One of the recent American shooter psychos, the one who shot a sibling, I don't remember the details but the sibling was transgender, that wasn't mentioned, the sibling died and was remembered as the person they weren't.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
12928119_10209466988977282_4210288128130632371_n.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Indeed. Men stink. That's why I prefer them. :p:yum:
I found my limits at a LARP game. It was winter time, and there was a "mostly guys" cabin which only had a couple girls in it, and then a "mostly girls" cabin where there were only a couple guys. After an evening of play, and a full day and into the night, the guys cabin stank so bad that there was a big fest, one I would have been honored at for my role in slaying a demi god, but the stench was so horrible I couldn't even stand it long enough to wait in line to get dinner.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I found my limits at a LARP game. It was winter time, and there was a "mostly guys" cabin which only had a couple girls in it, and then a "mostly girls" cabin where there were only a couple guys. After an evening of play, and a full day and into the night, the guys cabin stank so bad that there was a big fest, one I would have been honored at for my role in slaying a demi god, but the stench was so horrible I couldn't even stand it long enough to wait in line to get dinner.
My ex bf and I once made love after he played soccer...he was covered in sweat and mud.:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I haven't really done much today. No car in a small town with really not much do to and too hot to really go outside and no car to go do anything in another town. :(
I'm still back home though, and next week I should be getting the car payment situation thingy taken care of and getting my car back.
And when eventually the time comes to need a new car (after much longer than I anticipated given new engines relative youth in miles) I know where I will not be getting a new one (if the dealership wants their money, after all the crap he's put his family through sperm donor can cosign on me getting a new loan so I definitely get it and it's taken care of and no more of this 'three days late the account is closed" crap).