• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Pardon my ignorance, what is weeding?
It is pulling up weeds. I do not poison them. I pull them up. But, sometimes, I consider spraying them with something that will kill them, but not to poison them and me.

Kudos to you @Estro Felino for asking. You might be the first person who has ever asked me, "what does it mean?". I am going to rate you friendly.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It is pulling up weeds. I do not poison them. I pull them up. But, sometimes, I consider spraying them with something that will kill them, but not to poison them and me.

Kudos to you @Estro Felino for asking. You might be the first person who has ever asked me, "what does it mean?". I am going to rate you friendly.
Thank you very much....Vento Selvaggio:)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wonder if I'd look upon the post Jon Stewart Daily Show more fondly of they didn't call it the Daily Show? The guy before him was nothing remarkable or memorable, and while Trevor Noah is OK, he's not Jon Stewart.
I also still miss the Colbert Reporf, and just am not able to find the Late Show even a fraction as good. The Late Show is just too dumbed down and nowhere even remotely close to being as funny.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The man used to carry around a sprayer to spray them dead and he said that it is not poison but I didn't believe him so much and he used to mow the weeds in the yard (instead of pulling them) which I thought was mighty weird because weeds are for pulling and grass is more mowing. My yard is mostly weeds and don't you know after he left, I didn't mow the weeds down and he mentioned how unkept the place was looking even though I had been pulling weeds. A lot of them!

One reason I didn't pull the weeds up was that miniature strawberries were growing there. And the other reason was that I think weeds are for removing and NOT for mowing.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Guys....I wonder...who wouldn't have married him? Who?

Sweet...charming...cute..

ivana-trump-family5-ht-mem-171009_4x3_992.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I hope the hotel is understanding and let's me overstay checkout abit. I can't leave and have nowhere to go until my car is done, after all.