• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I once had to go to a couple of shops to find a check engine light reader. The reader was right and the fix was cheap. That time. Next time? Who knows.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think there is something wrong with the alternator and/or serpentine belt. It does turn out cell phone video recordors are great for singling out unusual noises in a car, so there is that nice to know for future reference.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Menards free stuff is way better than Horrible Freight free stuff.

PFHHT!!! Menards is a myth...I ain't never seen one....next thing you will probably want us to believe is you see Elvis and the Moth-man shopping at Menards all the time... but the Harbor Fright comment is true,,,,, fully agree there

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
PFHHT!!! Menards is a myth...I ain't never seen one....next thing you will probably want us to believe Elvis and the Moth-man are co-owners of Menards... but the Harbor Fright comment is true,,,,, fully agree there
You don't live in the civilized world up there in NY.
Go west young old man!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
PFHHT!!! Menards is a myth...I ain't never seen one....next thing you will probably want us to believe is you see Elvis and the Moth-man shopping at Menards all the time... but the Harbor Fright comment is true,,,,, fully agree there
Ye are forgiven, foolish bear, for ye know not whatst though speak of.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Guys...how cute is Ed Sheeran on a 1-10 scale?
ELEVEN...I would say :p:yum:

220px-Ed_Sheeran_2013.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ye are forgiven, foolish bear, for ye know not whatst though speak of.

I ain't never seen one.....and I have driven all the way to Ohio and Michigan and I have been all the way west to the Pacific ocean......it is at best a midwestern old wives tale...or perhaps a midwestern group hallucination brought on by fear of corn becoming sentient and taking over the world