• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Tell me how it works. I might want one too. I'm not an early adopter but tend to run just behind the leaders who are the ones that suffer from the problems of first generation anything.

Well, it's lighter and shinier than the stone one, but it doesn't seem as sturdy.

I'm guessing this whole metal tool thing is just a passing fad.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, it's lighter and shinier than the stone one, but it doesn't seem as sturdy.

I'm guessing this whole metal tool thing is just a passing fad.
Stone being heavier takes a real warrior to wield. If meta becomes common, everyone could go to war and not just the elite.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Stone being heavier takes a real warrior to wield. If meta becomes common, everyone could go to war and not just the elite.

yuk, I don't pay my dues to the Warriors Union so I can hang out with the riff raff.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
How did he wind up with them?
Good question. I assume they were incinerated, which means a great deal of ash collection and separation was involved. Which might explain what she was doing in med school while everybody else was learning about tonsils and surgical incisions made in the area.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
My fellow posters: you deserve a guilt trip! Its a good thing we don't always get what we deserve isn't it?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm not fooled by this. And I offer it to all non-bears here as a helpful hint:

961356f068470137a08f005056a9545d

Quiet you......

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My fellow posters: you deserve a guilt trip! Its a good thing we don't always get what we deserve isn't it?
Youll have to explain this deserving thing. I only got as far as learning you cant always get what you want sometimes you just might find you get what you need. Where does deserve fit into this gramd scheme of cant getting wants but only sometimes getting needs?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Youll have to explain this deserving thing. I only got as far as learning you cant always get what you want sometimes you just might find you get what you need. Where does deserve fit into this gramd scheme of cant getting wants but only sometimes getting needs?
In a jungle there was a fish lying upon moss. That fish, had it any imagination would have wished for water (and had it known what was the stuff it was used to swimming in). Lacking such imagination it nevertheless did what it could and flip flopped all about until there was suddenly a splash -- just as if it had been able to wish and just as if that wish had been granted and just as if it knew what water was. It had unconsciously flip flopped its way over to a stream and fallen in, just like posts sometimes find their way into threads not even knowing where they are or what they swim in.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
After having been miserable for song long in a very Cinservative Christian place, I am so happy that in a couple months Ill be living in what is by the measurements of one church group, one of the most "post-church" cities in America. I didnt want to grow old and die in Salems Lot, and Im not.:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wonder what exactly it is that MidWesterners take too much interest in people while Californians mind their own business? Is it living in places like Indiana is so miserable they have to make it more miserable for others? Is it the general lack of religiousness? Could it be the weather here doesn't suck?