• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
But neither gophers or beavers existed in the middle east then, or now...
Why don't you read the Bible for yourself? I'm in rather a bad mood myself, at the moment.

Don't make me rip out your claws and feed them to my dogs. The dogs won't like them, but they'll eat them. Because I run things around here.
Tom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
c4aad51053c001379996005056a9545d

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Which leads me right back to...what the heck is gopherwood..... you know it is still raining here, and I may need a whole lot of it real soon.
Your weather always makes us feel sorry for you. Is that why you live there? You like the pity?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Why don't you read the Bible for yourself? I'm in rather a bad mood myself, at the moment.

Don't make me rip out your claws and feed them to my dogs. The dogs won't like them, but they'll eat them. Because I run things around here.
Tom

Read the bible already and I am not sure why your upset with me, I am mostly being silly, but my apologies