• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wirey

Fartist
My poop chute is pretty active today. I've dropped off an awful lot of green apple surprise, if you follow my drift.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I realize I take my RF debating style outside of RF.

My brother just mentioned something about sales tax, and I immediately threw my opinion out and backed it up with credible sources, flooding him in a barrage of text from economists.

I did the same thing with my old man when I went on holiday not long ago and he said something on religion I deemed foolishly naïve and oversimplified, barraging him with information... while reading a book... :D

In short, RF turned me into a bigger douche than I already was.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I realize I take my RF debating style outside of RF.

My brother just mentioned something about sales tax, and I immediately threw my opinion out and backed it up with credible sources, flooding him in a barrage of text from economists.

I did the same thing with my old man when I went on holiday not long ago and he said something on religion I deemed foolishly naïve and oversimplified, barraging him with information... while reading a book... :D

In short, RF turned me into a bigger douche than I already was.

I think it has made me a better person ooutside of it.

Mostly because I can take my debating compulsion here when I have it instead of pushing it on poor (completely wrong) bystanders :eek:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I think it has made me a better person ooutside of it.

Mostly because I can take my debating compulsion here when I have it instead of pushing it on poor (completely wrong) bystanders :eek:
You're doing it wrong. Use it to confuse and baffle the completely wrong. :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Tumbleweed and I went to lunch together today. He absolutely swears to me that he achieved nirvana when he noticed that our pretty waitress was not wearing a bra.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. It hasn't affected me too much yet, but I'm doing the workout with a friend, and he's been being extra aggressive recently, lol. I've never been violent, so I'm not surprised it hasn't affected me as much.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 2!......hmmm...ok

I like to read books..... well....not right now...but later

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Tumbleweed and I went to lunch together today. He absolutely swears to me that he achieved nirvana when he noticed that our pretty waitress was not wearing a bra.
Well, she had a few small holes in her t-shirt, and I noticed no, um, support system evident and well, the bosom area seemed very, um, prominent, and....

Hallelujah!

Me Myself

Back to my username
And sleepy now :eek: dont ow why sleepy.

I think I ll soon enjoy going to bed early.

I am so happy I am sleeping easily and deeply again! 8D

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
And sleepy now :eek: dont ow why sleepy.

I think I ll soon enjoy going to bed early.

I am so happy I am sleeping easily and deeply again! 8D

Yeah, insomnia sucks.

Nice thing about it is that once you finally get a decent nights sleep, you're having a good day as soon as you wake up.