• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nice day today, going to Canada tonight, were it will rain and snow while I'm there. Then, when I leave, it gets sunny......

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Speaking of surgery...my endocrinologist told me that Spironolactone is pretty ineffective onto Mediterraneans...it's a genetic thing so SRS is inevitable in our case.
I would run away as fast as I can from that endo if he's telling your SRS is the only option, because he's obviously an idiot (and don't forget, spiro is prescribed for numerous things including as a med to regulate blood pressure) as spiro is not the only option available.
And it's also absolutely terrible because not all transgender people desire SRS.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

It is one of those days in IT that I just want to scream.

I have so far resisted telling folks, "Thank you Captain Obvious, when you actually have something helpful to add, please do so...but until then SHUT YOUR DING DANG PIE HOLE!!!!!!"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It is one of those days in IT that I just want to scream.

I have so far resisted telling folks, "Thank you Captain Obvious, when you actually have something helpful to add, please do so...but until then SHUT YOUR DING DANG PIE HOLE!!!!!!"
My dad lectured me about "working even though I'm hurting" yesterday, which I absolutely didn't want to hear because my IBS was flared up super bad (I slept most of Monday), and I have worked myself to the ER and OR, sick and hurting, and dragged myself in anyways. And then he lectured about saving money and putting money back, and not once did his numbers take gas into consideration, and the number he gave for a weekly income was laughably lower than what I do make.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But there was this dyad:

GettyImages-3137626.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And, more important than lust, we had the start of the Chinese Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution

the-great-proletarian-cultural-revolution-n.jpg

Wu Wei

Should I make the phone call and overtax my ability to restrain myself and not call someone an idiot......should I make the call and let it fly..... or should I just go do something else and completely forget about it.