• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
For those who did not celebrate National Puppy Day properly, this is for you

55437919_10162071020855393_7923582325969911808_n.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well...I am on the edge of a Migraine, I am easily distracted, can't focus much, forget things, and certainly cannot multitask well...if at all..... yup.... the perfect way to be if you work in, what today is, a very busy IT setting

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Well...I am on the edge of a Migraine, I am easily distracted, can't focus much, forget things, and certainly cannot multitask well...if at all..... yup.... the perfect way to be if you work in, what today is, a very busy IT setting
I hope you feel better soon bro.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can't think of anything to post so I might as well get dressed and do something marginally useful for a while.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Not really surprising since that has been a leading speculation as to what causes gender dysphoria for several years now.
Of course blind, moronic buffoons will ignore what the article says and somehow reach the conclusion it shows transgender people are delusional despite it confirming what has been suspected and that indeed our bodies got things wrong.
But I am always happy to bring about the collapse of humanity. For the sake of dogs everywhere, I must now complete transitioning so there won't be any humans left to hurt them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm finding myself somewhat in a state of disbelief that once I have my insurance secured it's time to start looking back into getting back on medically transitioning, including some surgeries I should hopefully have before too long. Just a minor step, but hopefully by the end of summer I'll be able to rid myself of some extra bits I have no want or need of.