• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I also have for sale 2 ounces of vibranium lead sulfate dissolved and suspended in a 1 liter bottle marked 'Tequila'. Its Mexican vibranium. Got it from a pinata.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
If anyone is interested, I have found a source for both unobtainium AND Administratium!

The amounts are negligible and the costs astronomical, but if you're interested...you can send me $500 in small unmarked bills as a down payment and I'll Igor (really, that's my source's name) to get ready to deliver it...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As a young woman, I thought that Australia was the place I want to go to, but now, because I actually have a brain, I realize that Australia is about the same size as the U.S.A., my country tis of thee, and I know I can't get from one part to another without a lot of trouble.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
OK. I should probably stop being annoying and start a journal. When I was married to that man now divorced I thought, Never! Ever! again will I trust a man to be sane and reasonable, but I did and now, it is times two.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This is perfectly amazing ao that I know you want to know this. So many men on dating online say that Monopoly is what they will say is their "interest games". So, now you know!

Now, I know for sure that I am not an Earthing. (see introduction).

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And now I know something that you do not know. Someone sign4ed up as Religious Forums and now, you know. Aren't you glad?