• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
636341487486846090-zzzyvyza-.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Dude, I’m trying to make peace with the hippies..... that ruin everything.... you know how those hippies are..... lazy stoned
Do nothing layabouts that are worse than @Revoltingest.... you know..... hippies
You keep insulting me and my friends. We don't get stoned any longer, at least the live ones don't. We do think about stoning a few at the ballot box who really need a good stoning. And our champions now are not our generation but newer ones.

"We want the world and we want it now" has become "Green New Deal" and we're loving it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You keep insulting me and my friends. We don't get stoned any longer, at least the live ones don't. We do think about stoning a few at the ballot box who really need a good stoning. And our champions now are not our generation but newer ones.

"We want the world and we want it now" has become "Green New Deal" and we're loving it.

Politics...... why did you have to go and bring that silliness into the silliness for...... I’d say what I’m thinking. But me thinks one is getting much more serious about this than the others......