• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I didn't walk to work after all.
Too many people were wrong on the internet.
In ancient times we had the myth of Sisyphus. Now we have

1*wzDRWnlrgq-qWzYqTWhK_w@2x.jpeg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I like steroids now, but I'm afraid of growing boobs. Doctors can be so cruel. Why didn't they just let me suffer?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
About 1/2 of the human race has them. So just go shopping for some new clothes and you'll be all set.
I'm sure they have all sorts of fashionable uses, but I'd rather keep my costs down. No, its back to black coffee for me.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm sure they have all sorts of fashionable uses, but I'd rather keep my costs down. No, its back to black coffee for me.
Black coffee, no sugar. Black coffee with sugar. Coffee w/ milk (all kinds), no sugar. Coffee with any kind of milk and sugar. Any kind of coffee with artificial sweetener. Coffee with cream, no sugar. And, coffee with cream and sugar.............but then, coffee with special added flavor AND tea with coffee (no, really!). I think my little friend says I must explain that. But, I forget what it's called! I hate that!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The credit reporter is telling me that I am able to see my refund. So, I should expect to see something more than zero. Right? Wrong!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I remember when Friday night was special. The work week was over and I was in a partying mood. Now the non-work week is endless but not like the Endless Summer.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Right now I am hearing so many crickets chirping that they sound like one army or like an ocean or like a giant turning wheel.