• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That's a great article and worthy of a thread of its own. It will be something new to have people on a committee that are not in hoc to PAC money. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

"I don't take corporate PAC money," said Porter, a law professor and protege of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). "I think we're going to see some other members put on the committee who don't take corporate PAC money. This is going to change the perspective on the committee and the issues it chooses to focus on."

(and I especially loved this:)

“Maxine Waters, to my knowledge, has never been run over in her life. Even trucks would get out of the way.”

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's a great article and worthy of a thread of its own. It will be something new to have people on a committee that are not in hoc to PAC money. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

"I don't take corporate PAC money," said Porter, a law professor and protege of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). "I think we're going to see some other members put on the committee who don't take corporate PAC money. This is going to change the perspective on the committee and the issues it chooses to focus on."

(and I especially loved this:)

“Maxine Waters, to my knowledge, has never been run over in her life. Even trucks would get out of the way.”
Actually, I was thinking only of the title.
(I didn't read the article.)
It's prolly for the best that no one saw what I saw.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Anyone who says that they follow Jesus Christ but they obey everything that comes from a man or from men are lying.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
potentially a lot of snow could be here by Sunday evening.....could total out at 2 feet

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have already eaten and I am very full...I think it is because snow is on the way

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My new pallet jack arrived today.
It works well.
96" forks rule!
62398992_614.jpg