• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Lately I've been considering staying in the area. I could go to LA or San Francisco to pretend to give a **** about the petty frets of the wealthy, or I could stay here where my services are needed offering therapy for other transgender people. Plus in my line of work it's generally very easy to schedule for a weekend vacation, which I could easily do in either city from here (or any of the other places I've heard are awesome around here).
But this alas means making even more phone calls (still making too many especially since that wreck) and meeting even more people because I checked today and I should qualify for in-state tuition for the upcoming fall semester to begin working on my master's.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Lately I've been considering staying in the area. I could go to LA or San Francisco to pretend to give a **** about the petty frets of the wealthy, or I could stay here where my services are needed offering therapy for other transgender people. Plus in my line of work it's generally very easy to schedule for a weekend vacation, which I could easily do in either city from here (or any of the other places I've heard are awesome around here).
But this alas means making even more phone calls (still making too many especially since that wreck) and meeting even more people because I checked today and I should qualify for in-state tuition for the upcoming fall semester to begin working on my master's.
sorry to hear about the car, glad to hear you're okay, and settling in!:cool:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Tomorrow I paint.
Tomorrow I draw. I was going to draw today, a picture of an eye that has a skull showing through the pupil. But the lighting in my apartment is horrible for visual arts in every room except my bed room, but my bed room still had some unpacked/un-put-away boxes taking up too much room. So today I finished unpacking and tomorrow I draw.
Then the next tomorrow I work.
Then the tomorrow after that tomorrow I work.
Then the tomorrow after that tomorrow's tomorrow the living room gets rearranged and my tower computer gets set up.
Then the tomorrow after that tomorrow of that tomorrow's tomorrow, I'll inevitably get at the very minimum annoyed with someone, up day dreaming about brutal ways to torture them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
sorry to hear about the car, glad to hear you're okay, and settling in!:cool:
I'm also glad I live very close to so many things. I only have 1.3 miles to walk to work at least for remainder of the schedule I have, it's less than a half mile to the grocery store, dollar store. The only thing not close is the bank. And at this rate my car won't be done in time for me to make a withdrawal (or look into getting some checks to write those for rent - the fee for doing it online is just too high) for cash to get a money order from the Western Union that is a shorter distance than what I've chased things larping. But I can't really complain too much, because I used to walk the distance from my house to the bank (about 4 miles) every day in one walk around a country block.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He gave me back the car last Friday without checking the coolant and now it is Thursday and I hadn't heard so I called and she says, "your car's ready". And, I won't start a fight. I won't!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

But it was THINKING!!!

benderkillallhumans-580x358.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just turned down a job...it would be a promotion...it would be in the mountains near a lake...beautiful scenery....lots of snow.... and....it would be 3 hours from my house....and 4 hours from Mrs Wu's office....since I am not moving at this time......oh well

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Almost 50F here.
The dogs and I are going to have a really long walk.
I just hope I can keep Abby from devouring dead critters she finds.
Yesterday I almost caught her, just as a little foot disappeared into her maw. But not quite in time, and then she threw up all over my MIL's bedclothes.
She seemed quite proud of herself. Possibly Scottish royal blood. I've always thought so.
Tom

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Almost 50F here.
The dogs and I are going to have a really long walk.
I just hope I can keep Abby from devouring dead critters she finds.
Yesterday I almost caught her, just as a little foot disappeared into her maw. But not quite in time, and then she threw up all over my MIL's bedclothes.
She seemed quite proud of herself. Possibly Scottish royal blood. I've always thought so.
Tom
They can get parasites that way.