• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
this_girl_loves_tacos_womens_tshirt.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That moment, just before you realize, that bringing a big bowl of marshmallows to your pick nick.... may have not been such a good idea

bear-486x420.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Even though I am as of now car-less (due to a wreck that was totally some fart knocker's fault), California life continues to treat me well. And at Dress Barn I found what is essentially the female version of my larp costume (it actually looks really good for going out wear). But the pretend wanna-be Conservatives here gave me far less of a thought, care, or concern about me wearing the female outfit than the real Conservatives of Indiana gave over me wearing the male version (eye liner was required there for the "Harvester of ****ty Glares" effect).
So even though my anxiety was high, and Aspy Senses kicked into "crack driven overdrive," the milestone of going outside in public as female here was achieved and it was like going out any other time or day.