• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@sunrise123 is go'n fish'n.
dog_fishing_getty-13081606071.jpg
If you're trying to butter me up, you're succeeding. Now if you deliver a fully cooked salmon, de-boned with all the trimmings I'll be most grateful.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If you're trying to butter me up, you're succeeding. Now if you deliver a fully cooked salmon, de-boned with all the trimmings I'll be most grateful.

COOKED!?
TRIMMINGS!?
DEBONED!?
BLAH!!!!!
w3646-0284-81389-coastal-brown-bear-eating-salmon-lake-clark-national-park-alaska-by-fred-wasmer.jpg

you have NO idea how to eat salmon

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I worked 11 hours today. It wasn't fun. By the end of the day, I was ready to boot the 3 year old out the window. While my car was going down the highway.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
*******************************************************!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in the middle of breakfast and I get a call from a Client who's having nicotine withdrawals. This on call crap sucks even more.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think I'm going to start not accepting calls from this guy, and return his calls later once his "issue of the moment" has passed.