• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have never seen the point in the Grand Canyon. Maybe there's something in there somewhere, but way too many rocks and dirt for my liking. And a river carved it out over a very long time. Meh.
As they say in Arrizonastan.....
"The canyon is grand, but it's no Indiana."

Rough Beast Sloucher

It's My Birthday!
Or maybe a reaction from using dangerously hot levels of spice in EVERTHING you eat...

It's also about eating EVERYTHING that is spicy..

59d8d724038216b1b8e64593827dcb5f--spicy.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think I just had a very nasty IBS flair up. But it works out for me. I just rescheduled everybody I had today and took the day off to sleep and rest, and rehydrate myself.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Today it feels like Winter is being blown away by Spring (that kind of changing seasons wind). Winter always hits back with a vengeance at least once before it's dead for the year, however, so I'm not putting the coats away just yet.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
When we moved out to California decades ago we stopped at the Grand Canyon in the dead of winter. The most notable thing was one of our cats trying to escape and winding up hanging from her collar and leash out the window which was opened only a little. That was exciting.

Sooooo.....you were trolling for mountain lions...with you cat....THAT'S HORRIBLE!!!!!

did you catch any? :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
you have a pre-season for larping?
Just a term to use. The first day (night, actually) is an in-game ball hosted by one of the in-game factions, and the next day is the players meeting. Then either the following week or three weeks later is the first game of the year.
And we probably have some serious hell to pay for killing the last lord of the Fae.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I thought of something; me taking today and having to reschedule my clients today to later in the week is probably going to help with my billable hours rate.