• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
One drawback of watching movies at the theater (at least for me) is that I can never last through the entire movie without having to leave to go to the bathroom. When I'm watching a movie at home, I can pause it, but not at the theater.

I remember when movies used to have intermissions.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
One drawback of watching movies at the theater (at least for me) is that I can never last through the entire movie without having to leave to go to the bathroom. When I'm watching a movie at home, I can pause it, but not at the theater.

I remember when I did not have to be a bit dehydrated and pee just before entering the movie to have a chance at lasting.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member

One thing that helps is to make up an electrolyte mix. Its pretty easy to make, and you take a little pinch per cup of liquid. You can put it into anything you drink. Before I did this I could not retain liquids for long. Now they run through at a more reasonable rate. I watched Dune 2 without having to leave.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Middle age is an emotional and physical term not a logical calendar one
For me it's strictly calender. And music choices. My dress would basically be recingnized as metal, hard rock and punk for decades now so that's become an ageless look.
But appearance is a no. Emotional I definitely don't feel it and feel younger than moat everybody else my age. And physical is largely and mostly a loss of the genetic lottery than age. But otherwise that too's a no.