• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Quran and the Son of God

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
These translations are distorted and revised by evidence
The ruler of Israel or the king of Israel, the king of kings, people magnified to greatness
They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie.

The meanings has changed
In the Qur'an the word of the Lord was spoken in the story of Joseph to the ruler of Egypt, and the king here means as a kind of appreciation and does not mean that he is a God
It is these words that brought the ancient fathers into the trap of trinity

I have entered a website called Ask Moses
Askmoses.com - Torah, Judaism and Jewish Info - Ask the Rabbi
and the Jews deny these claims and say they have been modified
The Jews were forced in the past to baptize and many texts were changed and forced to do so

I give you an example that these books are not real
Everyone agrees that there is a prophet named Moses
But why do not everyone agree that there is a trinity?
This is what is suspicious, suspect, suspected, dubious, fishy, doubtful, questionable, equivocal

Everyone believes in the prophet Abraham and everyone believes in the prophet Moses and David. Why does not everyone believe in Jesus as a God?
Nontrinitarianism, jews, muslims, Arius

We are the family of Abraham, as Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael promised us to promise that we worship one God without a trinity

And according to the general interest of the sons of Abraham
We decided the following
The decision must be collective and God is the witness until Jesus descends and tells us the truth

Muslims and Jews use veto power

and every one have freedom to believe

with totally respect (^_^)

With respect, please consider prayerfully these four questions:

1) If I gave you a Bible, would you be able to tell me which parts are corrupt and which are without corruption, so I can follow at least some of it, since it is the word of Allah?

2) If the Noble Qu'ran is perfect, on stone tablets in Heaven, kept by Allah, why was Allah unable to keep the Bible without corruption? Why didn't Allah keep the Bible safe?

3) Do you have assurance of salvation? I'm 100% sure of eternal life, beyond a reasonable doubt, because I've trusted Jesus Christ to save me, via the cross and resurrection. IMHO, anyone who trusts Christ has eternal life. Are you 100% sure of salvation? 50% sure? My salvation is based on the cross of Jesus. If mine was based on works and the hope that Allah might save me by works, shouldn't I remain frightened of Hell?

4) Why do we say of Muhammed, PBUH? Is it not because even Muhammed has no assurance of salvation?

Niblo

Premium Member
All memory of books
Is not life memory
Memory of books
Is subjective education
Belief in subjective
is not life
life is real
belief in memory which is not your memory is.........

Hello there.

I’m not at all sure that I've captured your message. Are you suggesting (and you will not be the first to do so) that I am completely crazy for believing as I do :); or have you something else in mind?

Please clarify.

Many thanks, and very best regards.

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money

1) If I gave you a Bible, would you be able to tell me which parts are corrupt and which are without corruption, so I can follow at least some of it, since it is the word of Allah?

2) If the Noble Qu'ran is perfect, on stone tablets in Heaven, kept by Allah, why was Allah unable to keep the Bible without corruption? Why didn't Allah keep the Bible safe?

3) Do you have assurance of salvation? I'm 100% sure of eternal life, beyond a reasonable doubt, because I've trusted Jesus Christ to save me, via the cross and resurrection. IMHO, anyone who trusts Christ has eternal life. Are you 100% sure of salvation? 50% sure? My salvation is based on the cross of Jesus. If mine was based on works and the hope that Allah might save me by works, shouldn't I remain frightened of Hell?

4) Why do we say of Muhammed, PBUH? Is it not because even Muhammed has no assurance of salvation?

Dear brother
I appreciate your feelings and your noble dialogue
I know that I will answer you with all the standards of honor

I feel afraid of the idea of the Trinity
Brother, I want to tell you that Venus gives perfume

Christian governments in the West place the slogans of the cross and the Christian faith but adopt the laws of gay marriage (Homosexuality)

these laws there are encouraged to make the wrong way of Emotional life and love

Since gay marriage (Homosexuality) is a futile idea in which there is no birth or continuity of humanity
This process is marketed with an idea that is as sterile as the idea of the Trinity for me
I mean, I see many futile and useless ideas practiced and this scares me to trust this religion and the people who carry it tamper with and change religion

We are treated with compassion and homosexuality, and believe that he suffers from disease and take into account his circumstances, but we do not encourage him to spoil himself under the pretext of his freedom to enjoy

We try a cure
We want to preserve human values
There are decisions that we believe are humanitarian but destructive

Wait, I will complete an hour later
with respect :)

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Dear brother
I appreciate your feelings and your noble dialogue
I know that I will answer you with all the standards of honor

I feel afraid of the idea of the Trinity
Brother, I want to tell you that Venus gives perfume

Christian governments in the West place the slogans of the cross and the Christian faith but adopt the laws of gay marriage (Homosexuality)

these laws there are encouraged to make the wrong way of Emotional life and love

Since gay marriage (Homosexuality) is a futile idea in which there is no birth or continuity of humanity
This process is marketed with an idea that is as sterile as the idea of the Trinity for me
I mean, I see many futile and useless ideas practiced and this scares me to trust this religion and the people who carry it tamper with and change religion

We are treated with compassion and homosexuality, and believe that he suffers from disease and take into account his circumstances, but we do not encourage him to spoil himself under the pretext of his freedom to enjoy

We try a cure
We want to preserve human values
There are decisions that we believe are humanitarian but destructive

Wait, I will complete an hour later

I never said, "look at a country with Christians in it, to its government..." as both the Qu'ran and Bible teach that individuals either respond to God or resist God's prompting.

I look forward to your answers to my four questions...

j1i

first answer
1- Yes I don't believe the idea of the Trinity
The Bible also mentions the prophecy of Muhammad, why should I believe the Trinity and I do not believe that Muhammad is a prophet
and this

I guarantee you and I challenge and apologize for this language brother I do not mean
In the original version you will find no signs of the existence of the Trinity and you will find the prophecy of Muhammad

second answer
2- Because of falsifying the facts of previous versions of the Scriptures because of their change and alteration
God vowed to preserve the quran

God has commented on this
2:78. And among them are those who twist the Scripture with their tongues, that you may think it from the Scripture, when it is not from the Scripture. And they say, “It is from God,” when it is not from God. They tell lies and attribute them to God, knowingly.

4:46. Among the Jews are some who take words out of context, and say, “We hear and we disobey”, and “Hear without listening”, and “Observe us,” twisting with their tongues and slandering the religion. Had they said, “We hear and we obey”, and “Listen”, and “Give us your attention,” it would have been better for them, and more upright. But God has cursed them for their disbelief; they do not believe except a little.

2:75. Do you hope that they will believe in you, when some of them used to hear the Word of God, and then deliberately distort it, even after understanding it?

third answer
3- Dear brother
Your right to gain eternity in the paradise is based on your righteous deeds
The one faith in God (of the noble morals in which God glorifies)
I am impossible to obey worshiping human beings
Why is he better than me and why do I worship a material that walks in front of me
Why jesus better than me ?
I have a body and I have blood just like him and I have feelings and I have a spirit
Why is better than me
If you think that Jesus is God so I have the right to be a God
I do not think that the award of a superior student in the school makes him the right to be his god on the remaining students But a director or teacher will accept this

I prefer to be an atheist to worship human beings
This is degrading slavery
I accept slavery to God who created the universe but not human material

Jesus may be superior to me in good works, but his superiority does not mean that me is forced to worship him

God did not create us in order to play with our feelings once say, worship one God and then say worship three (Trinity)
This tampering with the changing laws makes me conclude two interpretations
God is changeable
Or that the Trinity is a liar

forth answer
4- They lied to you when he said that the church sells paradise And that Jesus forgave your sins
Why God tortures Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and others with sins
When you do bad deeds you get hurt and disappointed and this is for everyone regardless of Christian Muslim Jew
Salvation is a process you do on your own

quran says
3:133. And race towards forgiveness from your Lord, and a Garden as wide as the heavens and the earth, prepared for the righteous.

This makes people encouraged to be pious and righteous

look how Qur'an encourages you to do righteous deeds and that the rewards will be as much as your good deeds
49:13. O people! We created you from a male and a female, and made you races and tribes, that you may know one another. The best among you in the sight of God is the most righteous. God is All-Knowing, Well-Experienced.

While the Church encourages people to do the transgressions because they believe they guaranteed salvation and this will let them enjoy to commit sins Under the cover of the guarantee of forgiveness

I apologize very much and I hope you to forgive me
I love you and I do not mean to hurt your feelings
But we must be frank and honest so that we know the truth of our feelings
I apologize again
god bless you
amen

Last edited:

j1i

I never said, "look at a country with Christians in it, to its government..." as both the Qu'ran and Bible teach that individuals either respond to God or resist God's prompting.

I look forward to your answers to my four questions...

I apologize to you, your words are true
But I wrote this in order to hold ourselves accountable. We represent the religion of God on earth
We must be good

I apologize to you again (^_^)

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
first answer
1- Yes I don't believe the idea of the Trinity
The Bible also mentions the prophecy of Muhammad, why should I believe the Trinity and I do not believe that Muhammad is a prophet
and this

I guarantee you and I challenge and apologize for this language brother I do not mean
In the original version you will find no signs of the existence of the Trinity and you will find the prophecy of Muhammad

second answer
2- Because of falsifying the facts of previous versions of the Scriptures because of their change and alteration
God vowed to preserve the quran

God has commented on this
2:78. And among them are those who twist the Scripture with their tongues, that you may think it from the Scripture, when it is not from the Scripture. And they say, “It is from God,” when it is not from God. They tell lies and attribute them to God, knowingly.

4:46. Among the Jews are some who take words out of context, and say, “We hear and we disobey”, and “Hear without listening”, and “Observe us,” twisting with their tongues and slandering the religion. Had they said, “We hear and we obey”, and “Listen”, and “Give us your attention,” it would have been better for them, and more upright. But God has cursed them for their disbelief; they do not believe except a little.

2:75. Do you hope that they will believe in you, when some of them used to hear the Word of God, and then deliberately distort it, even after understanding it?

third answer
3- Dear brother
Your right to gain eternity in the paradise is based on your righteous deeds
The one faith in God (of the noble morals in which God glorifies)
I am impossible to obey worshiping human beings
Why is he better than me and why do I worship a material that walks in front of me
Why jesus better than me ?
I have a body and I have blood just like him and I have feelings and I have a spirit
Why is better than me
If you think that Jesus is God so I have the right to be a God
I do not think that the award of a superior student in the school makes him the right to be his god on the remaining students But a director or teacher will accept this

I prefer to be an atheist to worship human beings
This is degrading slavery
I accept slavery to God who created the universe but not human material

Jesus may be superior to me in good works, but his superiority does not mean that me is forced to worship him

God did not create us in order to play with our feelings once say, worship one God and then say worship three (Trinity)
This tampering with the changing laws makes me conclude two interpretations
God is changeable
Or that the Trinity is a liar

forth answer
4- They lied to you when he said that the church sells paradise And that Jesus forgave your sins
Why God tortures Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and others with sins
When you do bad deeds you get hurt and disappointed and this is for everyone regardless of Christian Muslim Jew
Salvation is a process you do on your own

quran says
3:133. And race towards forgiveness from your Lord, and a Garden as wide as the heavens and the earth, prepared for the righteous.

This makes people encouraged to be pious and righteous

look how Qur'an encourages you to do righteous deeds and that the rewards will be as much as your good deeds
49:13. O people! We created you from a male and a female, and made you races and tribes, that you may know one another. The best among you in the sight of God is the most righteous. God is All-Knowing, Well-Experienced.

While the Church encourages people to do the transgressions because they believe they guaranteed salvation and this will let them enjoy to commit sins Under the cover of the guarantee of forgiveness

I apologize very much and I hope you to forgive me
I love you and I do not mean to hurt your feelings
But we must be frank and honest so that we know the truth of our feelings
I apologize again
god bless you
amen

No problem! You are a gracious person, indeed. I appreciate you.

The Bible didn't claim "Jesus is rich in good works, so obey Him." Rather, it makes these claims for Jesus Christ:

* He is perfect, the perfect sacrifice for the imperfect people of this world

* He is divine, and able to die on the cross for all, not just one other person

* He fulfills Hebrew prophecies, showing God's omniscience and foreknowledge, affirming Jesus's plan for salvation

* He is alive from the dead, so if I pray to Jesus, He is able to respond

* He lives in born again Christians via His Spirit, so those who trust in Him have intimacy with their Creator

j1i

No problem! You are a gracious person, indeed. I appreciate you.

The Bible didn't claim "Jesus is rich in good works, so obey Him." Rather, it makes these claims for Jesus Christ:

* He is perfect, the perfect sacrifice for the imperfect people of this world

* He is divine, and able to die on the cross for all, not just one other person

* He fulfills Hebrew prophecies, showing God's omniscience and foreknowledge, affirming Jesus's plan for salvation

* He is alive from the dead, so if I pray to Jesus, He is able to respond

* He lives in born again Christians via His Spirit, so those who trust in Him have intimacy with their Creator

I am thankful to you and know my brother
I always pray and give alms
More than 70% of my monthly income is spent on alms and donations
When my father died, I donated all his money to charitable societies and did not use a dollar
I had succeeded in influencing many wealthy people and convinced them to carry out sustainable humanitarian projects

Always related to faith and I saw in my sleep a dream that the prophet Moses was looking for me and then smiled at me
And I saw in a dream that I sat in a council wherein the prophets and including them were Jesus

I ask God to show me in dreams and honesty and always see honesty

On the idea, you are wrong
and this my honorable advice to you
Say, “He is God, the One.
God, the Absolute.
He begets not, nor was He begotten.
And there is none comparable to Him.”

When Mary born her son Jesus, she went to her people
look what Quran explain the birth of Jesus in (Mary chapter)

27. Then she came to her people, carrying him. They said, “O Mary, you have done something terrible.

28. O sister of Aaron, your father was not an evil man, and your mother was not a whore.”

29. So she pointed to him. They said, “How can we speak to an infant in the crib?”

30. He said, “I am the servant of God. He has given me the Scripture, and made me a prophet.

31. And has made me blessed wherever I may be; and has enjoined on me prayer and charity, so long as I live.

32. And kind to my mother, and He did not make me a disobedient rebel.

33. So Peace is upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the Day I get resurrected alive.”

34. That is Jesus son of Mary—the Word of truth about which they doubt.

35. It is not for God to have a child—glory be to Him. To have anything done, He says to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

36. “God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.”

37. But the various factions differed among themselves. So woe to those who disbelieve from the scene of a tremendous Day.

38. Listen to them and watch for them the Day they come to Us. But the wrongdoers today are completely lost.

39. And warn them of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded. Yet they are heedless, and they do not believe.

Since Jesus had no father
This supported the idea of being attributed to the Son of God, as a kind of maximizing Jesus and this idea began to grow

I pray for you that God will show you the truth and
There are two kinds of rejection of Jesus and we should not confuse papers
The rejection of Jesus' message is wrong
The rejection of the deity of Jesus is correct and true, because Jesus did not say that he was God

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
I am thankful to you and know my brother
I always pray and give alms
More than 70% of my monthly income is spent on alms and donations
When my father died, I donated all his money to charitable societies and did not use a dollar
I had succeeded in influencing many wealthy people and convinced them to carry out sustainable humanitarian projects

Always related to faith and I saw in my sleep a dream that the prophet Moses was looking for me and then smiled at me
And I saw in a dream that I sat in a council wherein the prophets and including them were Jesus

I ask God to show me in dreams and honesty and always see honesty

On the idea, you are wrong
and this my honorable advice to you
Say, “He is God, the One.
God, the Absolute.
He begets not, nor was He begotten.
And there is none comparable to Him.”

When Mary born her son Jesus, she went to her people
look what Quran explain the birth of Jesus in (Mary chapter)

27. Then she came to her people, carrying him. They said, “O Mary, you have done something terrible.

28. O sister of Aaron, your father was not an evil man, and your mother was not a whore.”

29. So she pointed to him. They said, “How can we speak to an infant in the crib?”

30. He said, “I am the servant of God. He has given me the Scripture, and made me a prophet.

31. And has made me blessed wherever I may be; and has enjoined on me prayer and charity, so long as I live.

32. And kind to my mother, and He did not make me a disobedient rebel.

33. So Peace is upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the Day I get resurrected alive.”

34. That is Jesus son of Mary—the Word of truth about which they doubt.

35. It is not for God to have a child—glory be to Him. To have anything done, He says to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

36. “God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.”

37. But the various factions differed among themselves. So woe to those who disbelieve from the scene of a tremendous Day.

38. Listen to them and watch for them the Day they come to Us. But the wrongdoers today are completely lost.

39. And warn them of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded. Yet they are heedless, and they do not believe.

Since Jesus had no father
This supported the idea of being attributed to the Son of God, as a kind of maximizing Jesus and this idea began to grow

I pray for you that God will show you the truth and
There are two kinds of rejection of Jesus and we should not confuse papers
The rejection of Jesus' message is wrong
The rejection of the deity of Jesus is correct and true, because Jesus did not say that he was God

Hello, dear brother:

1) Jesus certainly said He was God and One with Father God
2) Three gospels record Jesus was crucified for claiming to be God, the fourth, says when asked who He was, the soldiers surrounding Jesus were thrown to the ground
3) The gospel writers explain the birth of Jesus as fulfilling prophecy, for example, Isaiah says, "To us is a CHILD born, to be called, the MIGHTY GOD" and Micah says, "Bethlehem will birth a ruler whose origins are eternal."

j1i

Hello, dear brother:

1) Jesus certainly said He was God and One with Father God
2) Three gospels record Jesus was crucified for claiming to be God, the fourth, says when asked who He was, the soldiers surrounding Jesus were thrown to the ground
3) The gospel writers explain the birth of Jesus as fulfilling prophecy, for example, Isaiah says, "To us is a CHILD born, to be called, the MIGHTY GOD" and Micah says, "Bethlehem will birth a ruler whose origins are eternal."

Dear brother
I appreciate your feelings in love to give me advice
And you also appreciate my advice I give you

They disbelieve those who say, “God is the Christ, the son of Mary.” Say, “Who can prevent God, if He willed, from annihilating the Christ son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone on earth?” To God belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and what is between them. He creates whatever He wills, and God has power over everything.

The idea of the Trinity was rejected even by the Christians themselves
Nontrinitarianism - Wikipedia

I am fully convinced that Jesus is a prophet who supports the Holy Spirit and not God
I pray for you and the whole world

I'm sure the website owner is laughing at us
Because he sees the elbows explode from the letters of the keyboard for each of us wants to advise the other

You will meet me in beautiful second subjects
GOD bless you
amen

Muffled

Jesus in me
Allow me to say a bit about myself.

I was raised as a Baptist in South Wales. At the age of fifteen I became a Catholic, and I remained one for over fifty years. For ten years I was a professed member of the Carmelite Third Order; and studied biblical and dogmatic theology, as well as other relevant stuff. I spent a year with the Carmelite Friars at Hazlewood Castle in Yorkshire (now a hotel); and over a year with the Cistercians at Mount Saint Bernard Abbey in Leicester, testing a vocation. It became clear that life in a religious order was not my calling, and so I became a husband and father – and now a grandfather – (as the Abbey Secretary said to me: ‘Our novitiate is a seedbed of good Catholic marriages!’). I look back at my time with the Carmelites and Cistercians with great affection. Even though I no longer share their doctrinal beliefs I admire their spirituality, and their honest convictions; and their way of life - especially the Cistercians. It has been my privilege to know many excellent Christians: paternal grandfather; priests, religious and laity. Each was an example of the best of their Faith.

Because certain folk do not believe what you believe does not, of itself, make them ignorant fools. Neither does it deprive them of ‘peace, love and joy’. These most excellent gifts are by no means restricted to Christians! I enjoyed each and every one as a Christian, and I continue to do so as a Muslim. I realise that this reality is not one you can easily comprehend – if at all – but it is what it is.

I do not believe that Yeshua (ʿalayhi as-salām) offers eternal life. This gift belongs to God alone, and Yeshua is not God.

I do not believe that Yeshua offers freedom from sin. To sin or not to sin is a personal choice. Yeshua never sinned, whereas I have (and do). This makes him a far better man than I…but a man nonetheless. I seek forgiveness for my sins; and I am sure that forgiveness is given, not because I merit it, but because God is both loving and merciful; and His mercy takes priority over His wrath.

As for eternal life being ‘a ways off yet’; well, not for me it isn’t. If my family history is anything to go by (at least for the males) the years I have left can be measured in a single digit, in šāʾ Allāh.

A great deal of discussion (sometimes with bitterness and mockery) takes place over the nature of the Bible and Qur’an. If these two Books were shown to be utter folly; or else vanish overnight – along with all other religious works – and all memory of them wiped clean, I would still carry, in both heart and mind, the assurance that God is here; with me – in spite of my unworthiness. He is here because He is true to Himself; He loves because He is true to Himself; He forgives, and embraces, because He is true to Himself. How do I know this? A lifetime of experience – both my own, and that of those wonderful people it has been my privilege to know and to love.

‘Lead, kindly Light, amid th’ encircling gloom,
Lead Thou me on;
The night is dark, and I am far from home,
Lead Thou me on;
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me.

‘I was not ever thus, nor prayed that Thou
Shouldst lead me on;
I loved to choose and see my path, but now
Lead Thou me on;
I loved the garish day, and spite of fears,
Pride ruled my will; remember not past years.

So long Thy pow’r has blest me, sure it still
Wilt lead me on,
O’er moor and fen, o’er crag and torrent, till
The night is gone,
And with the morn those angel faces smile,
Which I have loved long since, and lost awhile
.’ (Cardinal John Henry Newman).

For me, the Light that Cardinal Newman addresses is not Yeshua (ʿalayhi as-salām), it is Allāh (subḥānahu ūta'āla). God Himself. This is my reality.

I don't believe I would ever say that, I will say that people are being unreasonable when they lack proof and utter fallacies.

I believe there can be some of that in this world but never as good as Jesus provides.

I believe these are not gifts but are the natural result of having Jesus as Lord and Savior. Tongues, prophecy and healing are gifts that not everyone gets.

I believe you are contradicting what He said without having any evidence to support your view.

I believe again you are contradicting Jesus and in the process blaspheming God.

I believe He not only offers but He has done it.

I believe I chose not to sin.

I believe no man can be without sin and so that makes Him God.

I believe I am in the same boat but I hope to make it long enough to be raptured. For that God would have to give me bonus years. Either that or to see that I was wrong about the prophecy.

Niblo

Premium Member
I don't believe I would ever say that, I will say that people are being unreasonable when they lack proof and utter fallacies.

I believe there can be some of that in this world but never as good as Jesus provides.

I believe these are not gifts but are the natural result of having Jesus as Lord and Savior. Tongues, prophecy and healing are gifts that not everyone gets.

I believe you are contradicting what He said without having any evidence to support your view.

I believe again you are contradicting Jesus and in the process blaspheming God.

I believe He not only offers but He has done it.

I believe I chose not to sin.

I believe no man can be without sin and so that makes Him God.

I believe I am in the same boat but I hope to make it long enough to be raptured. For that God would have to give me bonus years. Either that or to see that I was wrong about the prophecy.

Jolly good!

j1i

Of the signs of error in any religion
They deny what GOD has permitted, and analyze what GOD (Allah) has forbidden. Open it
That is their worship.

Drink alcohol for non-need, as well as pork for non-need
Homeopathy for non-need (hahahah this world content billions of men's and women's)
they refused the headscarf like Mary
The culture of the hijab (headscarf) came from the children of Israel, especially Mary

This is something very strange
It is ridiculing the hijab of Muslims as they are the result of the tradition of the Virgin Mary peace be upon her

There is even racism in some places that refuse to employ Muslims because of the headscarf
The Muslim woman appreciates Mary peace be upon her and wants her to be as good as her
While the non-Muslim employer believes that this is backward (Underdevelopment) and non-modern or civilized

Therefore, mistakes in religions are the rejection of instinct for righteous people

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Dear brother
I appreciate your feelings in love to give me advice
And you also appreciate my advice I give you

They disbelieve those who say, “God is the Christ, the son of Mary.” Say, “Who can prevent God, if He willed, from annihilating the Christ son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone on earth?” To God belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and what is between them. He creates whatever He wills, and God has power over everything.

The idea of the Trinity was rejected even by the Christians themselves
Nontrinitarianism - Wikipedia

I am fully convinced that Jesus is a prophet who supports the Holy Spirit and not God
I pray for you and the whole world

I'm sure the website owner is laughing at us
Because he sees the elbows explode from the letters of the keyboard for each of us wants to advise the other

You will meet me in beautiful second subjects
GOD bless you
amen

"The idea of the Trinity was rejected even by the Christians themselves
Nontrinitarianism - Wikipedia"

But I'm a Christian, and accept the trinity, since the Bible says "a child will be the mighty God" and "from Bethlehem will be birthed an eternal ruler" and since Christ was crucified after insisting He was God. :)