• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The proxima centurians, are they human?

janesix

Why did the centaurians choose 982 megahertz for their signal to us? It is in the 33 cm band for one, and they probably also know we don't use that band much.
Why 33? I believe they understand the universal esoteric canon of numbers and measurement, including the MOST esoteric number 33, which, among other things, is the orders of magnitude above and below the human being (being 33 both above(the entire universe) and below(down to the Planck length))
As above, so below.
Don't forget the adult human being has 33 vertebrae in our spine. We are a fractal of the entire scale of the universe, with us being almost exactly in the middle, if not THE middle.
This shows me: the aliens use/know our measuring systems, which are built into the universe(which includes, yes, the metric system) which shows they probably use base ten as we do. This is probably because they are human as well.
Off topic, one fun fact I learned recently is that my name in gematria are the numbers 11, 22, and 33.
I had thought we were alone in the universe, but now I am rethinking that, have been rethinking that a lot lately.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member

No.

Don't forget the adult human being has 33 vertebrae in our spine.

Yet ...

The average person is born with 33 individual bones (the vertebrae) that interact and connect with each other through flexible joints called facets. By the time a person becomes an adult most have only 24 vertebrae because some vertebrae at the bottom end of the spine fuse together during normal growth and development.

- source [emphasis added - JS]
And I've only dealt with the part of an otherwise silly OP that came close to making sense.

janesix

No.

Yet ...

The average person is born with 33 individual bones (the vertebrae) that interact and connect with each other through flexible joints called facets. By the time a person becomes an adult most have only 24 vertebrae because some vertebrae at the bottom end of the spine fuse together during normal growth and development.

- source [emphasis added - JS]
And I've only dealt with the part of an otherwise silly OP that came close to making sense.

When you decide to learn it will start making sense to you as well.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Why did the centaurians choose 982 megahertz for their signal to us? It is in the 33 cm band for one, and they probably also know we don't use that band much.
Why 33? I believe they understand the universal esoteric canon of numbers and measurement, including the MOST esoteric number 33, which, among other things, is the orders of magnitude above and below the human being (being 33 both above(the entire universe) and below(down to the Planck length))
As above, so below.
Don't forget the adult human being has 33 vertebrae in our spine. We are a fractal of the entire scale of the universe, with us being almost exactly in the middle, if not THE middle.
This shows me: the aliens use/know our measuring systems, which are built into the universe(which includes, yes, the metric system) which shows they probably use base ten as we do. This is probably because they are human as well.
Off topic, one fun fact I learned recently is that my name in gematria are the numbers 11, 22, and 33.
I had thought we were alone in the universe, but now I am rethinking that, have been rethinking that a lot lately.
You are making an unjustified assumption. It is likely that the apparent signal you are talking about will prove to be a human artifact. They need to do a lot more checking before any conclusions can be drawn.

(Numerology is mostly bonkers by the way. I'd not place too much reliance on it if I were you.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

@janesix, consider that there are at least 8 million species of animals that have evolved on our own planet with its particular conditions.

If (it's still a big if) there is life on Proxima Centauri with different conditions why do you think it would be remotely human?

PS. A bit pedantic but 983Mhz is about 30.5cm

janesix

You are making an unjustified assumption. It is likely that the apparent signal you are talking about will prove to be a human artifact. They need to do a lot more checking before any conclusions can be drawn.

(Numerology is mostly bonkers by the way. I'd not place too much reliance on it if I were you.)
Everything is numbers. Everything.

janesix

@janesix, consider that there are at least 8 million species of animals that have evolved on our own planet with its particular conditions.

If (it's still a big if) there is life on Proxima Centauri with different conditions why do you think it would be remotely human?

PS. A bit pedantic but 983Mhz is about 30.5cm
Because I believe in orthogenesis. Also, the synchronicities, and what is being shown(or rather taught) to me points in this direction.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Because I believe in orthogenesis. Also, the synchronicities, and what is being shown(or rather taught) to me points in this direction.

Ok, only evolution does not follow set patterns, a slight change in environment and you'd have different characteristics in the evolving species