• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The prophets tell us that THE SCRIBES HAD CHANGED THE GOD'S LAW

Faithofchristian

Actually Capernaum is quite a bit further north and is located just on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee. If you ever get over there, it's well worth visiting, and especially don't miss seeing Peter's house and the ruins of the ancient synagogue close to it.

Let's take a closer look at Matthew 24:15, can show anywhere in that verse 15, as to where Jesus Christ made any mentioning of the temple.
As I find no where in that verse 15 that Jesus Christ made any mentioning of the temple.
Only that Jesus Christ did say " stand in the holy place" which is anywhere around city of Jerusalem.
You know the Mount of Olives is right there on the East side of Jerusalem.

As Jesus Christ said himself, that his coming would be from the East to the West, and where he was taken up before the disciples on the Mount of Olives, Jesus Christ will descend back on the Mount of Olives in his second coming.

Matthew 24:15---" When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand"

As it's very plainly to see that Jesus Christ made no mentioning of the temple in the whole verse 15 above.

Only that the abomination of desolation shall stand in the holy place"

Which the holy place would be the Mount of Olives on the East side of Jerusalem.
Where the abomination of desolation shall stand.in the holy place. Mount of Olives.

Thank you for your input. It is very appreciated.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The law that your referring to is the Ceremonial law of the Sacrificial Lamb offering.
This law Jesus Christ fulfilled at the cross. Which came to it's end.

The Law that I'm referring to, Is the law of the Kingdom of heaven, given by Jesus Christ on top of a Mountain outside of Jerusalem.

I believe I am talking about all law. Jesus is my Lord. Whatever He says goes.

sooda

Veteran Member
You're wrong. The Ten Words of Law was given by God to Moses on Mount Sinai is not different to the Law of the Kingdom of heaven was given by Jesus Christ Himself. It's the same, because Jesus Christ, when He preached the gospel, taught us the commandments that were really given by God to Moses:

"if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet? Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22

If you use a concordance to find the phrase “kingdom of heaven” (or kingdom of God) anywhere in the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament), we find a surprising number of results: Zero.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
You're wrong. The Ten Words of Law was given by God to Moses on Mount Sinai is not different to the Law of the Kingdom of heaven was given by Jesus Christ Himself. It's the same, because Jesus Christ, when He preached the gospel, taught us the commandments that were really given by God to Moses:

"if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet? Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22
The law of the kingdom of heaven is very much different than the the Ten commandment law.

The Ten commandment law is between God and mankind, humanity.

The law of the Kingdom of heaven is between God and those in heaven in their Spiritual bodies and Angels,
Which are not of flesh and blood. But Spiritual bodies like angels.

Therefore the law of the Kingdom of heaven is for those in heaven.

The Ten commandment law is for those here on earth.
There is only one true Law of God. Therefore, the law for those in heaven and for those on earth is the same: The commandments Jesus taught when he preached the Gospel.

Faithofchristian

There is only one true Law of God. Therefore, the law for those in heaven and for those on earth is the same: The commandments Jesus taught when he preached the Gospel.

The law of the Kingdom of heaven is not for those on earth. That's why it's called the law of the Kingdom of heaven

The law Jesus given upon a mountain is not the same law Jesus taught those here on earth. Which is the Ten commandment law..Which is not the same law as the law of the Kingdom of heaven.

Two very different law's.
One Ten commandment law given by God to Moses upon mount Sinai.
The law of the Kingdom of heaven given by Jesus Christ himself upon a Mountain by Jerusalem.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

The law Jesus given upon a mountain is not the same law Jesus taught those here on earth. Which is the Ten commandment law..Which is not the same law as the law of the Kingdom of heaven.
The true law that God gave to Moses is the same that Jesus Christ taught when He preached the Gospel. That's why love fulfills the Law, the Gospel Law, not the Old Testament law, which is a law of death.

In the Old Testament there are many mandates wrotten that only are precepts of men, not of God. And those precepts of men are a law of death. But the commandments of Gospel, which are the true Gods law are commandments of life.

You must remenber that Jesus said that He didn't came to abolish the Law and the prophets. But the Law of God is not all mandates of Old Testament, but the one that Jesus teaches us in the Gospel:

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets" (Matthew 7: 12)

Now I also remember the Law of Jesus Christ expressed in commandments, as the Gospel teaches:

"And behold, one came to him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why askest thou me concerning that which is good? One there is who is good: but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet? Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22

And this Law and these commandments are the Law of the Kingdom of heaven, and they are the law that Jesus taught those here on earth, not Ten commandments of Old Testament.

Faithofchristian

The true law that God gave to Moses is the same that Jesus Christ taught when He preached the Gospel. That's why love fulfills the Law, the Gospel Law, not the Old Testament law, which is a law of death.

In the Old Testament there are many mandates wrotten that only are precepts of men, not of God. And those precepts of men are a law of death. But the commandments of Gospel, which are the true Gods law are commandments of life.

You must remenber that Jesus said that He didn't came to abolish the Law and the prophets. But the Law of God is not all mandates of Old Testament, but the one that Jesus teaches us in the Gospel:

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets" (Matthew 7: 12)

Now I also remember the Law of Jesus Christ expressed in commandments, as the Gospel teaches:

"And behold, one came to him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why askest thou me concerning that which is good? One there is who is good: but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet? Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22

And this Law and these commandments are the Law of the Kingdom of heaven, and they are the law that Jesus taught those here on earth, not Ten commandments of Old Testament.

The law that Jesus taught in
Matthew 5:1-19..is not the same law as Jesus taught in Matthew 19:16-22 and in Matthew 7:12

The law in Matthew 5:1-19 being the law of the kingdom of heaven.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
The law that Jesus taught in
Matthew 5:1-19..is not the same law as Jesus taught in Matthew 19:16-22 and in Matthew 7:12

The law in Matthew 5:1-19 being the law of the kingdom of heaven.
You are wrong, because the law that Jesus taught in Matthew 5:17 is the same law as Jesus taught in Matthew 7:12

In Matthew 5:17-18 the Gospel says: "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets.... one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law" (Matthew 5:17-18).

The words of Jesus Christ in this famous verse (Matthew 5: 17), which tells us that He did not come to abolish the Law and the Prophets, refers to the true Law of God, which is the Law that Jesus Christ himself taught us in the Gospel, because Jesus Christ teaches that the law and the prophets is the following:

"All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets" (Matthew 7: 12).

Therefore, this is the law that God gave to Israel because Jesus Christ himself says that "this is the law and the prophets". This is the law that remains in effect, that Jesus Christ came not to abolish ("Think not that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets"). And of this law did pass "not one jot not one tittle", of the Law that Jesus Christ teaches us in the Gospel and that is the true Law that God gave to Moses.

And the Law of Jesus Christ expressed in commandments, as the Gospel teaches, is this:

"And behold, one came to him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him,Why askest thou me concerning that which is good? One there is who is good: but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honorthy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet?Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22

And this law and these commandments are the law of the kingdom of heaven and are in effect for all peoples on earth, because Jesus Christ commanded to keep them.

Last edited:

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
The law Jesus given upon a mountain is not the same law Jesus taught those here on earth. Which is the Ten commandment law...
The Law Jesus taught men here on earth is not all the Ten commandment that are written in the Old Testament. The Law Jesus taught men here on earth is the Law that Jesus Christ himself taught us in the Gospel, because Jesus Christ teaches that the law and the prophets is the following:

"All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets" (Matthew 7: 12).

And the commandments that Jesus teaches in the Gospel are different from several of the Ten commandments written in the Old Testament.

The commandments that Jesus taught men on earth are not all that are written in Ten commandments of the Old Testament, but these commandments:

"but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honorthy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet?Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22

And this Law and these commandments that Jesus taught when He preached the Gospel are the Law of the Kingdom of Heaven, and are the only true Law that God gave to Moses, not all commandments that are written in the Ten commandments of Old Testament.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

You are wrong, because the law that Jesus taught in Matthew 5:17 is the same law as Jesus taught in Matthew 7:12

In Matthew 5:17-18 the Gospel says: "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets.... one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law" (Matthew 5:17-18).

The words of Jesus Christ in this famous verse (Matthew 5: 17), which tells us that He did not come to abolish the Law and the Prophets, refers to the true Law of God, which is the Law that Jesus Christ himself taught us in the Gospel, because Jesus Christ teaches that the law and the prophets is the following:

Therefore, this is the law that God gave to Israel because Jesus Christ himself says that "this is the law and the prophets". This is the law that remains in effect, that Jesus Christ came not to abolish ("Think not that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets"). And of this law did pass "not one jot not one tittle", of the Law that Jesus Christ teaches us in the Gospel and that is the true Law that God gave to Moses.

And the Law of Jesus Christ expressed in commandments, as the Gospel teaches, is this:

"And behold, one came to him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him,Why askest thou me concerning that which is good? One there is who is good: but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honorthy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet?Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22

And this law and these commandments are the law of the kingdom of heaven and are in effect for all peoples on earth, because Jesus Christ commanded to keep them.

The law in Matthew 5:1-19 is not the same law.
As Jesus spoke about in Matthew 7:12.

As to how do get them as being the same law...
Have you any clue or idea what law Jesus is speaking about in Matthew 7:12. It's sure not the Ten commandment law either..As you suppose it is.

The law in Matthew 5:1-19, it's not the Ten commandment law either...as you suppose it is...
How do you get them to be the same law.. As it is evidence they are not the same law

Faithofchristian

The Law Jesus taught men here on earth is not all the Ten commandment that are written in the Old Testament. The Law Jesus taught men here on earth is the Law that Jesus Christ himself taught us in the Gospel, because Jesus Christ teaches that the law and the prophets is the following:

And the commandments that Jesus teaches in the Gospel are different from several of the Ten commandments written in the Old Testament.

The commandments that Jesus taught men on earth are not all that are written in Ten commandments of the Old Testament, but these commandments:

"but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honorthy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet?Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22

And this Law and these commandments that Jesus taught when He preached the Gospel are the Law of the Kingdom of Heaven, and are the only true Law that God gave to Moses, not all commandments that are written in the Ten commandments of Old Testament.

The law that Jesus was in the teaching in Matthew 5:1-19...has nothing to do with the law and Prophets.
This law is the law of the Kingdom of heaven...which has nothing to do with the Ten commandment law. Two very different law's being spoken about.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
The law in Matthew 5:1-19 is not the same law.
As Jesus spoke about in Matthew 7:12.
You are contradicting Jesus, who teaches us that the Law and the prophets, of which he speaks in Matthew 5:17, is this:

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets". (Matthew 7:12)

This is the true God's Law, and not the Old Testament mandates that ordered men to harm and kill people and many sacrifices

God had not command sacrifices. What God wants, and always wanted, is the mercy, as the Gospel teaches us:

"And if you had known what this means, 'I want mercy, and not sacrifice,' you wouldn’t have condemned the innocent" (Matthew 12: 7).

God wants men to keep his commandments, the true commandments of God, which are what Jesus Christ teaches us in the Gospel.

But the commandments of God were changed in the Old Testament by mandates of men because the Law of God was changed in lie by the lying pen of the scribes, as the prophet Jeremiah tells us:

...my people know not the judgment of Yahweh. How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us ? Certainly has changed into a lie the lying pen of the scribes" (Jeremiah 8:7-9).

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

You are contradicting Jesus, who teaches us that the Law and the prophets, of which he speaks in Matthew 5:17, is this:

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets". (Matthew 7:12)

This is the true God's Law, and not the Old Testament mandates that ordered men to harm and kill people and many sacrifices

God had not command sacrifices. What God wants, and always wanted, is the mercy, as the Gospel teaches us:

"And if you had known what this means, 'I want mercy, and not sacrifice,' you wouldn’t have condemned the innocent" (Matthew 12: 7).

God wants men to keep his commandments, the true commandments of God, which are what Jesus Christ teaches us in the Gospel.

But the commandments of God were changed in the Old Testament by mandates of men because the Law of God was changed in lie by the lying pen of the scribes, as the prophet Jeremiah tells us:

...my people know not the judgment of Yahweh. How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us ? Certainly has changed into a lie the lying pen of the scribes" (Jeremiah 8:7-9).

In Matthew 5:1-19. Jesus Christ is in the giving the law of the Kingdom of heaven..

Which has nothing to do with the Ten commandment law..

The Ten commandment was given to mankind here on earth.

The law of the kingdom of heaven. Is to those who are in heaven.
Big different's

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
In Matthew 5:1-19. Jesus Christ is in the giving the law of the Kingdom of heaven..

Which has nothing to do with the Ten commandment law..

The Ten commandment was given to mankind here on earth.

The law of the kingdom of heaven. Is to those who are in heaven.
Big different's

There is only one true Law of God, which was given to those in heaven and on earth. And this Law is what Jesus Christ taught when He preached the Gospel and its merciful commandments.

Jesus Christ said that God's law is this:

And He also said that the commandments are these:

if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honorthy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet?Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19:16-22

And these are the law and the commandments which were given for ever to those in heaven and on earth, because God's law is for everyone and is always the same and does not change neither has been abolished.

Faithofchristian

There is only one true Law of God, which was given to those in heaven and on earth. And this Law is what Jesus Christ taught when He preached the Gospel and its merciful commandments.

Jesus Christ said that God's law is this:

And He also said that the commandments are these:

if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honorthy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet?Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19:16-22

And these are the law and the commandments which were given for ever to those in heaven and on earth, because God's law is for everyone and is always the same and does not change neither has been abolished.

The one true law of God....is the law of the Kingdom of heaven...
Which has nothing at all to do with the Ten commandment law.

You keep running to the Ten commandment law...which is not the same law as the law of the Kingdom of heaven.

These laws are two different law's and should not be considered as the same law.

You have the law of the Kingdom of heaven..
And the Ten commandment law.
Two very different law's

Matthew 19:16-22 the Ten commandment law.

Matthew 5:1-19. The Law of the Kingdom of heaven.
Two very different law's....That should not be taken as the same law.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The law of the Kingdom of heaven is not for those on earth. That's why it's called the law of the Kingdom of heaven

The law of the Kingdom of heaven given by Jesus Christ himself upon a Mountain by Jerusalem.

I believe that is false. I am in the Kingdom of Heaven now and I am on earth.

I believe that is false. I believe it is called the Kingdom of heaven because it is not physical but is spiritual. However the spiritual travels with the earthly so it is also in physical places.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
In Matthew 5:1-19, Jesus Christ is in the giving the law of the kingdom of heaven.

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with any of those other laws that your speaking of.

I believe the law in the Kingdom of Heaven is whatever Jesus, the king, says it is.

I believe that is false. I am in the Kingdom of Heaven now and I am on earth.
Let's see what Jesus said:

17:20 Asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God was to come, he answered them and said: The kingdom of God will not come with warning,
17:21 nor will they say: Lo here! or, lo there!; because, behold, the kingdom of God is among you. (Luke)

The one true law of God....is the law of the Kingdom of heaven...
Which has nothing at all to do with the Ten commandment law...
The law of the Kingdom of heaven is the law that Jesus taught when he preached the Gospel and this law that Jesus taught is not the ten commandments written in the Old Testament but it is the Ten Words that God had really given to Moses, which are the Gospel commandments and the Law of the Gospel, not the Old Testament mandates.

Jesus teaches us that the Law and the prophets, of which he speaks in Matthew 5:17, is this:

Faithofchristian

Let's see what Jesus said:

17:20 Asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God was to come, he answered them and said: The kingdom of God will not come with warning,
17:21 nor will they say: Lo here! or, lo there!; because, behold, the kingdom of God is among you. (Luke)

The law of the Kingdom of heaven is the law that Jesus taught when he preached the Gospel and this law that Jesus taught is not the ten commandments written in the Old Testament but it is the Ten Words that God had really given to Moses, which are the Gospel commandments and the Law of the Gospel, not the Old Testament mandates.

Jesus teaches us that the Law and the prophets, of which he speaks in Matthew 5:17, is this:

Matthew 7:12 has nothing to do with
Matthew 5:1-19.. Nice try

In Matthew 5:17..Jesus had this to say..

17--"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil"

The Prophets that Jesus speaks about..are the old testament/scriptures Prophets.

The law that Jesus speaks about.. .is the law of the Kingdom of heaven.

Which has nothing to do with the
Ten commandment law...two very completely different law's.

The law that Jesus Christ speaks about in
Matthew 5:1-19..Is spiritual..which takes spiritual discernment to understand..

do you understand what spiritual discernment is..
Disciple Paul wrote about spiritual discernment in 1 Corinthians 2:14.."But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned"
Therefore to understand the law that Jesus Christ is speaking about in Matthew 5:1-19.
Takes spiritual discernment to understand..

As Jesus Christ said in John 6:63-64
63--"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life"

64--"But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him"

Therefore Even Jesus Christ said in
verse 63 above the words that he speaks are spirit. Thereby a person has to have spiritual discernment to understand.

Note that in verse 64 above---"For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not. and who should betray him"
So the question is, who are these people.
And when was the beginning that Jesus knew them that they believed not.

At what point and time did Jesus know all of this.
This will take spiritual discernment to understand what verse 64 is really implying.

But do you have spiritual discernment to decipher verses 63 & 64 ?

Last edited: