• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel, 10

I've written out a study outlining the possible year of the second coming of Christ, based on the jubilee year cycles that occur every 50 years as mandated by the Torah, the 1290 years of Daniel, and then the 1335 years of Daniel which come after, which expires around 2027 AD. The appointed times in the book of Daniel accurately predicted the first coming of Jesus 490 years after the decree to rebuild Jerusalem around 457 BC, so knowing the approximate year of the return of the Lord is related to understanding these appointed times in Daniel and in the Law of God. The study can be found here in English The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel, 1000 Years of Revelation, and the Two Abomination of Desolations | Wisdom of God or in Spanish here El Año Posible de la Segunda Venida en 2027 DC, los 1290, 1260, 1335 y 2300 Días de Daniel, 1000 Años del Apocalipsis y las Dos Abominaciones de Desolaciones | Sabiduria de Dios . Let us begin a discussion on these matters.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
...and the hits just keep on coming...
I'm thinking a bus must has stopped out front of RF. I wonder if @Sunstone put up the two for one sign again?

two.for_.one_.special.250.png

danieldemol

Premium Member
I've written out a study outlining the possible year of the second coming of Christ, based on the jubilee year cycles that occur every 50 years as mandated by the Torah, the 1290 years of Daniel, and then the 1335 years of Daniel which come after, which expires around 2027 AD. The appointed times in the book of Daniel accurately predicted the first coming of Jesus 490 years after the decree to rebuild Jerusalem around 457 BC, so knowing the approximate year of the return of the Lord is related to understanding these appointed times in Daniel and in the Law of God. The study can be found here in English The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel, 1000 Years of Revelation, and the Two Abomination of Desolations | Wisdom of God...
...Let us begin a discussion on these matters.

The Baha'i interpretation of the book of Daniel is given on page 40 here Bahá'í Reference Library - Some Answered Questions, Pages 36-44

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I've written out a study outlining the possible year of the second coming of Christ, based on the jubilee year cycles that occur every 50 years as mandated by the Torah, the 1290 years of Daniel, and then the 1335 years of Daniel which come after, which expires around 2027 AD. The appointed times in the book of Daniel accurately predicted the first coming of Jesus 490 years after the decree to rebuild Jerusalem around 457 BC, so knowing the approximate year of the return of the Lord is related to understanding these appointed times in Daniel and in the Law of God. The study can be found here in English The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel, 1000 Years of Revelation, and the Two Abomination of Desolations | Wisdom of God or in Spanish here El Año Posible de la Segunda Venida en 2027 DC, los 1290, 1260, 1335 y 2300 Días de Daniel, 1000 Años del Apocalipsis y las Dos Abominaciones de Desolaciones | Sabiduria de Dios . Let us begin a discussion on these matters.

This Chart shows possible fulfillment of these dates;

Daniel Prophecy Timeline.jpg

Regards Tony

Last edited: