• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The popular vote this will be hell

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Despicable.

Your candidate didn't win so you want to sabotage the running of the country to satisfy your craving for revenge?

Sick.

Adults having tantrums over losing, like a bunch of little kids.

WTF . . . :rolleyes:
Yeah... why imitate the GOP?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There was a breach in the handling of classified/sensitive material through the use of a regular privately owned system.

Three guesses as to what would happen if the average smo -Joe had such material found in their private system. Even if smo - Joe had a security clearance to view them.

But she's Scott free now. Seems case closed.
If no charges are brought up, then why should she be in prison? Afterall, her emails and phone recordings revealed that the real top secret stuff people are concerned about confirm such things were not coming into/through/out of the server, even to the point on inconveniencing themselves to switch to the official secure channels before discussing certain things.
And (not aimed specifically at you) the FBI can't both be sabotaging and protecting Clinton. "Both sides" are mad at the FBI and Comey, but very clearly Comey is not shielding Hillary from arrest while simultaneously trying to sabotage, and then later save, her election chances.
It sounds like they're worried Trump has went from boasting extremist positions of dire concern to suddenly from out of nowhere changing course and actually saying reasonable things, like amending the ACA (something I myself have been saying will be far easier than a repeal/replace), careful vetting of people from certain nations, and no mass deportations. Just a couple months ago it didn't seem like Trump could say anything reasonable or non-inflammatory (or even say anything coherent), but apparently he "admires" the "passion" of those protesting against him.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Avoidance. We might as well get used to it right now.
We're doing what we can to avoid Hitler.
Ever since that deadly day in the bunker, we've been certifiably Hitler free.
But this is not to say we shouldn't be engaged in selecting & directing our leaders.
Liberty requires constant vigilance.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
According to this article, everyone here is wrong and I'm right. Either that or Trump is scamming us. With all this talk telling me we cnat stop him from passing his bills and I'm full of bull oh really?

This article here says Trump has already changed a bunch of stuff he promised to the conservatives.

It suggest trump isn't the conservative he claimed to be. hes changed a bunch of promises he made for the wall and getting rid of immigrants and other stuff and softened up says now hes not getting rid of Obauma care.

So either the House or other Republicans have influenced him and talked him into passing something different ;Or hes a phony hes not going to get behind his promises.

I'm glad its a good thing to me, I hope he changes a bunch of promises of bills he said he would change and I told you so.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...r-peril/ar-AAkbUZa?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
You do understand that this is an opinion piece, right, and from MsLSD. They were pretty much wrong on almost everything about the election so why would you give them the time of day now? Did their writers suddenly grow brains?

Riders

You do understand that this is an opinion piece, right, and from MsLSD. They were pretty much wrong on almost everything about the election so why would you give them the time of day now? Did their writers suddenly grow brains?

If it comes from his mouth and some this has I know at leaste, then its not the article. I did hear him talk about vetting.