• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The popular vote this will be hell

Riders

Says you but not everyone agrees if the protests get so out of control, it becomes a public nuisance Trump will have his hands full we can give him bad publicity, if people don't want to work with him it wont be easy you can paint it anyway you like.

Riders

Actually, for the next two years there is very little anyone can do to stop him as he controls the Senate and the House. If you will want to make change begin community organizing on a grassroots level to get rid of incumbent dinosaur Democrats and elect fresh new faces that are closer to your expectations than those who are already fossilized into the system.

Sense a good percentage of bills he wants to pass including throwing Hillary in jail and building a wall in mexico is either against the law or impossible I'm not worried he will be stopped.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Sense a good percentage of bills he wants to pass including throwing Hillary in jail and building a wall in mexico is either against the law or impossible I'm not worried he will be stopped.
It might be helpful to learn to read between the lines and to understand what is rhetorical bluster designed to elicit a reaction and what is a policy statement. (He has been quite light on the later.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I do believe the popular vote went to Hillary
Even if Hillary did loose that, it was by far less of a margin than what Romeny had when Republicans were decrying that a five million vote defeat was no mandate. But here we have a loss that would be by less than one million votes. Certainly the Left has more ground to stand on that the Right did four years ago, and possibly even larger ground as the last president to loose the EV but win the PV was a Democrat.

Perditus

へびつかい座
We can keep him from doing his job just like he threatened to do with Hillary.
Despicable.

Your candidate didn't win so you want to sabotage the running of the country to satisfy your craving for revenge?

Sick.

Adults having tantrums over losing, like a bunch of little kids.

WTF . . . :rolleyes:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If the majority of us don't accept Trump and I do believe the popular vote went to Hillary there are things that can be done, if we don't accept Trump. Court cases by the women who are sueing for sexual assault, people who try to get him impeached, and FBI investigating him fro fraud and child rape.

On another thread here someone said, if Hillary got in Trump would make sure the FBi could tie he rup in her time so she couldn't get her job done.

We can do the same thing.. If republicans and democrats don't want him to pass any bills they can make it hard on him too.

This country those of us who don't accept him as president who can protest can distract him. We can distract the law and raise hell and I think we will. I think this is gonna be hell and high water the next 4 years. SO just because hes president doesn't mean things cant be done to keep him from doing his job.
Its not a very big majority.

I think it's more importiant to ask as to why the division exists, instead of running around bashing everything in sight shouting, "Viva revolution for the people" Like they do in Banana Republics.

Twilight Hue

Hillary should be in jail. Most others would be in jail under similar circumstances. Maybe give her Martha Stewarts cell for high profile felons? Rest easy. She's off Scott free now.

I don't see a literal wall. It is kind of funny to think about. Just more efficiencies and tools granted to our border patrol and customs officers.

Riders

We have a rascist sexual assualter who should be in jail being sued for sexual harrassement who has no experience in politics in office.

Hes our President. I'm in complete freaking shock, there are quite a few folks on facebook claiming theyre having a mental break down. Give me some time to digest it, give me a freaking break. I cant believe we have a rapist in our white house .I need time to adjust. SHut up.

Perditus

へびつかい座
We have a rascist sexual assualter who should be in jail being sued for sexual harrassement who has no experience in politics in office.

Hes our President. I'm in complete freaking shock, there are quite a few folks on facebook claiming theyre having a mental break down. Give me some time to digest it, give me a freaking break. I cant believe we have a rapist in our white house .I need time to adjust. SHut up.
Can you substantiate that? Where is the evidence?

The gal who claimed she was raped by Trump at 13 was exposed as a fraud a couple of days ago.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If not abandoned outright. Wall? What wall?
Dems love to talk of the "wall" using a narrow definition.
It needn't be a classical planar structure stretching along the border.
Could be a mixture of security measures which are effectively a wall.
Think of the "firewall" in a computer...it's a functional rather than
physical wall.

Twilight Hue

For what? Even numerous Republican committees can find no evidence to warrant criminal charges.
There was a breach in the handling of classified/sensitive material through the use of a regular privately owned system.

Three guesses as to what would happen if the average smo -Joe had such material found in their private system. Even if smo - Joe had a security clearance to view them.

But she's Scott free now. Seems case closed.

Riders

According to this article, everyone here is wrong and I'm right. Either that or Trump is scamming us. With all this talk telling me we cnat stop him from passing his bills and I'm full of bull oh really?

This article here says Trump has already changed a bunch of stuff he promised to the conservatives.

It suggest trump isn't the conservative he claimed to be. hes changed a bunch of promises he made for the wall and getting rid of immigrants and other stuff and softened up says now hes not getting rid of Obauma care.

So either the House or other Republicans have influenced him and talked him into passing something different ;Or hes a phony hes not going to get behind his promises.

I'm glad its a good thing to me, I hope he changes a bunch of promises of bills he said he would change and I told you so.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...r-peril/ar-AAkbUZa?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Riders

I have been hateful here but I don't believe anyone has been sensitive to me or Hillary supporters here.