• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The political.

Are we anarchic, as human beings? If states looked at each other, as human identities, then would the U. S., look at Iran as being aspiring to be anarchic in world affairs? If a rich man told a poor man, I am basically a man, and when I look at a poor man, I respect myself as a poor man, and I don't bother, if I die, because all humans die, then would it lead to anarchy? Does the U. S. believe in anarchy? Does Israel, the faith, believe in anarchy? The difference between Ebony and Ivory in the U. S. was cultural. It seemed that the American was living a life of two cultures. But, if Obama is President of the U. S., that doesn't mean that the U. S. Civil War has to make the whole world seem to be a culture, American. On a less serious note, the immigrant to the U. S., makes the American believe that there is no difference, in the rich and the poor. The Iranian citizen cannot become a U. S. citizen, if he or she chooses not to be, but that does not make the Iranian citizen an enemy of the U. S. I don't write to make a difference, and if I say something, I don't have any real motive. It is better to tell another man, that we are both human, and I will dislike you before you kill me, and dislike him. He might not need God, to become a human being, and he might find God, but not because he thinks he will gain in any way, because no one can measure gain, if it can be spiritual. It seems, state need to harmonize, because if might is right, then any man can be killed, for just being a man.

Last edited: