1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Pillars Of Life

Discussion in 'The Living World' started by Salty Booger, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Salty Booger

Salty Booger Royal Crown Cola (RC)

Ratings:
    +992
    Religion:
    No Preference
    My love of the forest and nature in general is that of Life. I can feel it as I walk among the trees, on a long beach, or a trimmed garden. It is like being with family...an understanding that touches me deeply.:)

pexels-holiho-1112186.jpg
    Photo by HoliHo from Pexels

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ChristineM

ChristineM "Be strong" I whispered to my coffee.
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +23,125
    Religion:
    None
    I must admit that there is nothing like walking in the forest. Two days ago while taking a gentle stroll there was what seemed like thunder getting louder. Two large red deer broke the undergrowth about 20 feet in front of me. Both stopped, stared at me for a few seconds then one jumped back into the undergrowth it came from, the other stayed a few seconds longer then ran off in the direction it was originally heading. It was a beautiful moment.

Unfortunately it is hunting season here so we must take great care we we dont get too close to a hunt and wear bright, dayglow jackets.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Salty Booger

Salty Booger Royal Crown Cola (RC)

Ratings:
    +992
    Religion:
    No Preference
    There is no greater temple on Earth than nature.:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gargovic Malkav

Gargovic Malkav Active Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Religion:
    I worship and believe in the One I see as the Source of Everything as a result of experience and faith. Label me as you see fit.
    The forest was my favorite place of retreat when I was fed up with people pushing me around. The atmosphere is relaxing and it's easy to find spots where people can't easily find you. Now I don't have to hide in the forest anymore, but it still is one of my favorite places to go for a walk.