• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The photo frames of the future?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
OK that's freaked me out. How long before the big JC is doing a PA at your local church?
I think they have to locate a photograph of Jesus somewhere first. That might be challenging, considering most photos of him and the disciples taken in the first century, didn't survive the centuries. They just didn't have good photo archival technologies back then.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I think they have to locate a photograph of Jesus somewhere first. That might be challenging, considering most photos of him and the disciples taken in the first century, didn't survive the centuries. They just didn't have good photo archival technologies back then.
But with no photographs, any dude with a beard could be claimed as the real deal. It's not like people are gullible is it! :)
41DCF835-5CFA-422F-8C8A-C08C63C28EFC.jpeg