• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Path of Ajah

shivadas

Ajah Dharma

Ajah Dharma is a new religious movement aimed at personal spiritual growth...
According to Ajah all is the one God. the one is nearly always percieved as duality, yin and yang, spirit and matter. Father spirit and Mother earth.
The soul of God is the one self shared by all living creatures, the body of God is all carbon based matter including us...
The goal of Ajah Dharma is to reach "Unity" the non-dual state of bliss and spiritual enlightenment, the innate understanding of the Unified nature of the universe. Ajah Dharma accept all spiritual techniques for meditation, as well as all religious scriptures and beliefs...
The Ajah is devoid of unreal pleasures. The real heart of this philosophy is the true love for Ajah- the cosmic spirit, whom is the highest joy. Ajah loves everything with the same intensity like his/her love for God. It is like unconditional love to all beings equally as he/she sees the world as the manifestation of the cosmic spirit. Nothing is seperate from Ajah. Every things around is Ajah in one form or other and he should passionately embrace it.
Ajah has always been, for all beings are Ajah, although absolute he is to be meditated on as dwelling within the center of your being. Ajah is also the name given to a spiritual warrior, one who combats the universal enemy: self-ignorance(ego) ultimate source of suffering, Those who are awake. The Ajah is a person who challenges the dreams of fear, lies, false beliefs, and judgments that create suffering and unhappiness in his or her life. It is a war that takes place in the heart and mind of a man or woman.The Ajah Warrior faces this challenge with the clarity and awareness that this war is fought within himself and that Truth and unconditional love are on the other side of these battles.The Ajah is a Spiritual warrior. The Ajah is only complete and right practice is to compassionately teach the ways of wisdom, peace &understanding.

AJAH OATH
Any one who wishes to be Ajah simply must go to a sacred place and pronounce the oath clearly

As Sacred Ajah(God) as my witness,

I shall realize my oneness with the eternal spirit.

I shall merge all opposites of duality.

So that I may be a teacher

and protector of the one people.

With true love for Ajah.

I swear this, my holy pledge.

I declare I Am.

OM SHANTI.

——————————————

the Oath spoken by every Ajah

it carries the essence of the teaching within its words.

Part 1: As Sacred Ajah(God) as my witness…
know that God is every were at all times and is in all beings
Part 2: I shall realize my oneness with the eternal spirit…
A solemn vow and promise to never stop working towards the realization of liberation.
Part 3: So that I may be a teacher and protector of the one people.
the promise to teach what you learn to protect against the demons of depression and sadness.
Part 4: With true love for Ajah. I swear this, my holy pledge.
this is a covenent with God, and you dont screw with an oath to the All-father….
Part 5: I declare I Am.
you exist, its the only truth you can claim.
Part 6: OM SHANTI.
OM – the eternal sound, the vibrations of shakti, the word of shiva…
SHANTI – this means peace…
---------------------------------------------------------------------

“To bring back the natural harmony that humans once enjoyed.
To save the planet from present practices of destruction.
To find and re-employ real truth.
To promote true balance between both genders.
To share and be less materialistic.
To become rid of prejudice.
To learn to be related.
To be kind to animals and take no more than we need.
To play with one’s children and love each equally and fairly.
To be brave and courageous, enough so,
to take a stand and make a commitment.
To understand what Generations Unborn really means.
To accept the Great Mystery
in order to end foolish argument over religion.”

- obligations of the path walkers

In Ajah Dharma “God” with a capital “G” is the unified absolute of the universe. It is without attributes and is therefore very impersonal to the Jiva(individual).
Ajah, the one thing
Energy
Brahman of Hinduism
the Tao in Taoism
the Universe in New Age thought
the Dharmakaya in Tibetan Buddhism
Buddha-Nature In Zen
Weheguru of the Sihks
the Unknowable God of the Gnostics
Dryghten in Wicca
the Monad in Greek Philosophy

“The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao;
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.
The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth.” -Lao Tzu

However god with a lower case “g” is an illusionary character, a mind & body expression of the one energy, often called a diety. the diety can appear as any infinit number of forms such as gods, angels, totem animals, etc. They are a dualistic expression of the one reality and so can be understood as the higher self as all separation is an illusion conjured by the mind. Ajah Dharma teaches that when a Jiva(individual) thinks of Ajah, the Supreme Cosmic Spirit is projected upon the limited, finite human mind and appears as a diety. Therefore, the mind projects human attributes, such as personality, motherhood, and fatherhood on the Supreme Being. An interesting metaphor is that when the “reflection” of the Cosmic Spirit falls upon the mirror of the mind, it appears as the Supreme Lord. Ajah is not thought to have such attributes in the true sense. However it is very helpful to project such attributes onto Ajah. This is also known as a personal deity.

“Therefore all things of the universe worship Tao and exalt Teh.” — Lao Tzu

In Taoist terms it means that Ajah(Tao) is worshiped though dualistic expression or distinction(Teh)…

The tenets of Ajah Dharma they are flexible, because they have been read them from my own heart, and things from the heart are not written in words, they are feeling that can be desiphered differently by every person. If there is ever a question as to what you should do, follow you heart…

Five Tenets (the Five Perfections):
Peace
Love
Compassion
Humility
Integrity
When a person looks within and deciphers the scripture of the heart, when one consults the higher self. The holiest laws are found to be these or other similar set of laws. To love is to be loved, to be compassionate and peaceful is the greatest gift you can give to the world…. and as long as we live as men we shall live as men with integrity.
Ajah teaches that by observing of nature, we can find unity in all things, and thereby experience liberation.
Naturalness is central to Ajah It describes the “primordial state” of all things as well as a basic character of the soul, and is usually associated with spontaneity and creativity.To attain naturalness, one has to identify with the self, and the self alone; this involves freeing oneself from Ego, attachment, and desire, and appreciating simplicity. Ajah teaches that everything has its complementary opposite. More than this that everything can only be understood by comparing it to its opposite.Day is only day in comparison to night, cold only cold in comparison to heat, and soft only soft in comparison to hard. Looking deeper still, and realized that these relationships are in a constant state of flux: Day turns to night and back again.
All things, then, are interdependent. By observing the processes of nature we can come to some understanding about the meaning of our lives and about our place in the world. These concepts are also one the cornerstone of Ajah philosophy.
Many philosophers have noticed that what happens in nature is effortless. This does not mean that there is no struggle, but that events occur without premeditation. we all exist, we are all just being, the world just is, and things just happen..
Contemplate the life of a plant.
The seed falls onto the ground.
If the soil is fertile, and if it receives warmth, light, and water, it may emerge as a seedling.
It does not require instruction to know how to take nourishment in through its roots or how to eat the suns light.
Given the knowledge it contains, the plant is complete within its own self. Why should life be different for people?
Just be here now, why not allow situations to unfold as they may rather than trying to manipulate others and orchestrate events? This is the meaning of I AM, You just are.
Nature and the environment is a central theme in Ajah Dharma. Living with respect to the land and its many components is showing one’s respect for Ajah. Living off of the land means food is produced organically and agricultural practices are implemented safely, causing no damage to the land. Alcohol and red meat is forbidden and for the most part One lead a vegetarian lifestyle. The idea behind the practice is vegetables come from the Mother (earth), and the earth produces good things. Fruits are thought of in the same way. Things made from natural roots and herbs are also good. It should be noted that one should not were leather either, theirs a saying “one who wears shoe leather walks on death”
The most preferable method of getting food is through one’s own plantation or garden. This idea is the most environmentally sound way of farming and producing food. The return of this process is doing the least damage to the land. Its objectives are to live a healthy lifestyle. Often the desire to live ‘naturally’ is unfeasible because of Western societies wants and desires, but Ajah strive to live this way.

“IT IS TIME FOR US TO RISE FROM OUR SLEEP”

-ST. BENEDICT

“THE JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINNES WITH ONE STEP”

-LAO TZU

“ENLIGHTENMENT IS FREEDOM FROM THE EGO,NOT FOR THE EGO”

-GURU MOOJI

“TRUELY I SAY UNTO YOU, WHOSO EVER DOES NOT RECIEVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD LIKE A CHILD SHALL NOT ENTER IT”

-LUKE 18:12

“TRUTH IS ONE, SAGES KNOW IT BY MANY NAMES”

-RIG-VEDA

read up on Ajah Dharma on wordpress