• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The papalization of the Church

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The his story. Stated constant repetere...Peter. on the human head consciousness was based on CH rist wisdom.

Taught by the teacher. A healer.

Legal was medical advice.
Church founded by design. Brain review as conscious entrainment.

Statement was hypocrisy.

Human condition inherited behaviours due to life's sacrifice.

Founding father Benedictine healer monastic.

Position warning is exact.

Legal. Life with God on natural earth with holy animals. Held stable by ice the saviour of all newly born life.

Fight for legal rights. One rich man versus rich man.

One rich man the king. One rich man the father.

Your choice.

pearl

That's a big if. And there seems to be little evidence outside of the usual naysayers.

Another problem for Vatican naysayers was the introduction Jungian type of spirituality. Sabotaging the liturgy
Catholic liturgy is redefined as the work of the community. In their minds, it is the gathering together for the ritual which creates the presence of God. The Mass is understood as the celebration of the community and ourselves. Hence, most Jungians deny the Real Presence of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament in the Catholic sense of the term. They believe it is most important to alter traditional Catholic architecture to reflect their own understanding of liturgy. Jungians regard as critical the need for church architecture to be "open," centered on the people of God. This is implemented by removing many, if not all statues of saints and stations of the cross. The distinction between sanctuary space and people space is blurred, if not entirely eliminated. They insist there is no place for the Tabernacle in a Catholic Church since God is already with us.
ETC,ETC.

So, I take with a grain of salt any evidence toward Freemasonry offered by the same ilk.

Dogknox20

Yes, there are, there are also anti Vatican II sites that refuse to accept the authority of the Council.
pearl I hope all is well....
In Jesus' day people had a hard time accepting that a Man could be God! Today people even some Catholics have a hard time accepting that God could be Bread and Wine! Our God has taken the form of Bread!

Christians believe Jesus is God!
52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

Our God: The God of the Catholic is almighty.. Our God can take any form he wants to take.. A burning Bush, a Dove, a Man and yes even Food! The man in Protest (Protestant) will say "Communion is only symbolic!" The word communion comes from the root word "Communication" to be in Communication with bread is called Idolatry!

pearl To be saved by the Blood of Jesus you have to DRINK the Blood of Jesus!
1 Cor 11:27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. 28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. 29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The church founded the legal statement against Satanism science.

No man is God by what gods terms stated. Don't give God a name as a science product. As even Alchemy had been banned.

Status the churches exact position was to save humanity from its self predicted scientific destruction. The founding of its organisation. Exact. Known. Detailed.

It's why the church today owns why man is wrong now. Is now as a regained rich man.... rich enough to buy and force family to war.

Prediction was about the self same organisation owning and allowing life's destruction on earth. Exact. Future predicted. They knew they had to practice the hierarchial safety of life.

Status hypocrite was not taught as their daily rich man's reading. As it should have been.

As it was all contrived by man who would never heed basic natural human father's spiritual advice. Never the rich man is historic only...first...original man. Known also. Holy man never a rich man.

Laws are all natural. No man can copy cosmic law. To believe you could was termed Satanism. Pretty basic advice.

Natural is exact and it is not human science.

The truth basic human advice and not technical is correct. Why the greedy rich and trade invention control man ignores basic humans spiritual advice. As he chooses to.

As he's part machine man he says. As if every human said I'm not going to war anymore to hurt my human family. Mr machine man still would have his finger on the button ready to destroy us all.

Innate behaviour.

He was never interested in saving life. His intent was to remove it. Exactly. The church was chosen for his brain entrainment. Didn't work.

He said to himself that basic law of life isn't of his concern. He is machine god man only.

Therefore when you founded the church was the only exact position of a holy hypocrites truth. No longer strong of mind nor heart is why you failed as soon as you supported and gained technology.

It's exact self known self warned self advised. The church was meant to stop science.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Another problem for Vatican naysayers was the introduction Jungian type of spirituality. Sabotaging the liturgy
Catholic liturgy is redefined as the work of the community. In their minds, it is the gathering together for the ritual which creates the presence of God. The Mass is understood as the celebration of the community and ourselves. Hence, most Jungians deny the Real Presence of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament in the Catholic sense of the term. They believe it is most important to alter traditional Catholic architecture to reflect their own understanding of liturgy. Jungians regard as critical the need for church architecture to be "open," centered on the people of God. This is implemented by removing many, if not all statues of saints and stations of the cross. The distinction between sanctuary space and people space is blurred, if not entirely eliminated. They insist there is no place for the Tabernacle in a Catholic Church since God is already with us.
ETC,ETC.

So, I take with a grain of salt any evidence toward Freemasonry offered by the same ilk.
With all due respect, and I underline, with the utmost respect: I don't know what kind of Catholic upbringing you have received, but I have received a very strict Catholic upbringing and I vividly recall all Catechism lessons.

The Roman Catholic Church considers the Eucharist the fulcrum of the Mass. And the number of people is irrelevant. What matters is receiving the body of Christ (transubstantiation). And whenever I eat the sacred host, I know I am eating the body of the Lord.
I have never doubted that.
And my catechism teacher taught me that compromise and middle ground are impossible, in Christianity.
Either you choose Jesus. Or you choose Satan.

Freemasonry is rumored to be Satanic or Satanic-sympathizer, but I have never seen a pope barring Freemasons from Communion. Or at least, trying to dissuade them from joining Freemasonry.
This is very suspicious. This can mean that Freemasons are tolerated even within the Vatican walls.

pearl

With all due respect, and I underline, with the utmost respect: I don't know what kind of Catholic upbringing you have received, but I have received a very strict Catholic upbringing and I vividly recall all Catechism lessons.

And this explains much of our differences! I am a convert from the Westly Methodist church. After a rocky start my Catholic faith is formed by Vatican II.

What matters is receiving the body of Christ (transubstantiation). And whenever I eat the sacred host, I know I am eating the body of the Lord.
I have never doubted that.

Our parish priest, in one of his homilies stated if we took literally eating the body of the Lord, we would be cannibals. The sacred host, through the Holy Spirit is real, equally real without declaring 'how', which was an 'apt' explanation of the Mystery in defense against Reformation's symbolic only.

And my catechism teacher taught me that compromise and middle ground are impossible, in Christianity.
Either you choose Jesus. Or you choose Satan.

I have been a catechist from the 70's and never taught that. Following John Paul II all who are saved are saved through Christ, 'even though they do not acknowledge him as savior and are faithful to their own covenant.

This is very suspicious. This can mean that Freemasons are tolerated even within the Vatican walls.

The only claims concerning Freemasons in the Church are from those Catholics who dismiss the authority of the Council.
An example finding Hans Kung in favor of Freemasons because he was given an award by them for his book 'A Global Ethic'. and Vatican II for its openness to other religions.
It would be more impressive to find an accusation from other than those who reject the authority of Vatican II.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Our parish priest, in one of his homilies stated if we took literally eating the body of the Lord, we would be cannibals. The sacred host, through the Holy Spirit is real, equally real without declaring 'how', which was an 'apt' explanation of the Mystery in defense against Reformation's symbolic only.

I respect anyone's opinion, of course. But since I believe in Eucharistic miracles, I believe the sacred host turns into the body and blood of Jesus, during Mass, during the consecration.
Because these miracles show that hosts did turn into pieces of flesh and clots of blood.
This is our religion. I obviously respect all those Christian denominations denying transubstantiation.
But it is the Lamb of God Who takes away the sins of the world, that we eat through Eucharist.
Jesus has sacrificed Himself. He underwent the evil of the world (sins of the world) to resurrect from evil and death.

I have been a catechist from the 70's and never taught that. Following John Paul II all who are saved are saved through Christ, 'even though they do not acknowledge Him as Savior and are faithful to their own covenant.
Catholic soteriology is very clear: the salvation comes from choosing good, and it cannot come from evil.
So evil people cannot enter Paradise. It is the good people who are saved because we are all sinners.

The only claims concerning Freemasons in the Church are from those Catholics who dismiss the authority of the Council

I do not dismiss Vatican II..given that my Catholic education is entirely the product of Vatican II.
I am just convinced that Freemasons have entered the Vatican...and so many Catholic priests (American, Italian etc..) believe that: they also believe Pope Luciani was assassinated, was poisoned with cyanide because he wanted to blacklist and dismiss all Freemasons living within the Vatican walls.

pearl

I respect anyone's opinion, of course. But since I believe in Eucharistic miracles, I believe the sacred host turns into the body and blood of Jesus, during Mass, during the consecration.

As do I. It is the Holy Spirit who consecrates the bread and wine. The difference is in the attempt to explain away the mystery of the miracle by determining the 'how' (transubstantiation), in defense against the Reformers who claimed it was purely symbolic. It was also takin up at the Council with some bishops attempting new definitions to replace transubstantiation. It is possible to believe in Jesus whole presence, body, soul and divinity, without believing in 'how'.

Catholic soteriology is very clear: the salvation comes from choosing good, and it cannot come from evil.

But we admit the 'good' and truth in other religions and their salvation through Christ.

I am just convinced that Freemasons have entered the Vatican...and so many Catholic priests (American, Italian etc..) believe that: they also believe Pope Luciani was assassinated, was poisoned with cyanide because he wanted to blacklist and dismiss all Freemasons living within the Vatican walls.

As for Pope Luciani the accusation of murder was connected to the corruption of the Vatican Bank, and yes there are questions concerning his death but, I see nowhere that the Church has changed its objection to Freemasons.
Catholics and Freemasonry (catholiceducation.org)
Other than from sites with an ax to grind opposing the theology of Vat II and the fact that Protestant were among the invited observers.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As for Pope Luciani the accusation of murder was connected to the corruption of the Vatican Bank, and yes there are questions concerning his death but, I see nowhere that the Church has changed its objection to Freemasons.
Catholics and Freemasonry (catholiceducation.org)
Other than from sites with an ax to grind opposing the theology of Vat II and the fact that Protestant were among the invited observers.
We all agree on the fact that Father G. Amorth was one of the greatest exorcists ever.

Extract from an interview http://www.30giorni.it/articoli_id_2564_l1.htm
Interviewer: Father Amorth, Satanism is widespreading more and more. The new ritual has made the practice of exorcism more difficult. Exorcists were prevented from participating in a hearing with the Pope in the Vatican. What's going on?
Father Amorth: Satan's smoke pervades anything. It goes anywhere. We have been barred from the Pope's hearing probably because they were afraid that so many exorcists would succeed in chasing away the demoniac legions that have taken over in the Vatican.

Reading this interview, don't you think that there is so much evidence that the Vatican is inhabited by people who don't mind believing in some esoteric stuff, that is light years away from the Christian doctrine?

I am an Italian. But I do not think the Vatican is holy. I always say Catholics from all over the world: do trust your bishop, your parishioner. Do not trust the Vatican.
So I think this thread is very useful to understand that the papalization of the Catholic Church was a political process...and that we need to understand that even if one respects tradition, Christianity goes further than that.

Last edited:

Dogknox20

The church founded the legal statement against Satanism science.

No man is God by what gods terms stated. Don't give God a name as a science product. As even Alchemy had been banned.

Status the churches exact position was to save humanity from its self predicted scientific destruction. The founding of its organisation. Exact. Known. Detailed.

It's why the church today owns why man is wrong now. Is now as a regained rich man.... rich enough to buy and force family to war.

Prediction was about the self same organisation owning and allowing life's destruction on earth. Exact. Future predicted. They knew they had to practice the hierarchial safety of life.

Status hypocrite was not taught as their daily rich man's reading. As it should have been.

As it was all contrived by man who would never heed basic natural human father's spiritual advice. Never the rich man is historic only...first...original man. Known also. Holy man never a rich man.

Laws are all natural. No man can copy cosmic law. To believe you could was termed Satanism. Pretty basic advice.

Natural is exact and it is not human science.

The truth basic human advice and not technical is correct. Why the greedy rich and trade invention control man ignores basic humans spiritual advice. As he chooses to.

As he's part machine man he says. As if every human said I'm not going to war anymore to hurt my human family. Mr machine man still would have his finger on the button ready to destroy us all.

Innate behaviour.

He was never interested in saving life. His intent was to remove it. Exactly. The church was chosen for his brain entrainment. Didn't work.

He said to himself that basic law of life isn't of his concern. He is machine god man only.

Therefore when you founded the church was the only exact position of a holy hypocrites truth. No longer strong of mind nor heart is why you failed as soon as you supported and gained technology.

It's exact self known self warned self advised. The church was meant to stop science.

rational experiences good to meet you...
I reply: The MAN Jesus is God! Jesus came to earth to die on the cross to save us! Can't die if he is first not born! God became part of his own creation!
Only God is perfect! The first perfect man "Adam" sinned; Adam brought corruption to God' perfect creation! God creates ALL things perfect including the first man! IF......

rational experiences
if God did not create PERFECTLY then God would not be perfect, he would not be God! Jesus is the second PERFECT MAN.. "Only God is perfect"! The second perfect man died "SINLESS"; sin could NOT hold Jesus in the grave.. "The wages of Sin is death"!
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jesus rose to life NEVER EVER to die again! NO ONE...

rational experiences
no one can die twice! The Christian is immersed (baptized) into the risen Body of Jesus also never to die.. Jesus has been there and done that!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
rational experiences good to meet you...
I reply: The MAN Jesus is God! Jesus came to earth to die on the cross to save us! Can't die if he is first not born! God became part of his own creation!
Only God is perfect! The first perfect man "Adam" sinned; Adam brought corruption to God' perfect creation! God creates ALL things perfect including the first man! IF......

rational experiences
if God did not create PERFECTLY then God would not be perfect, he would not be God! Jesus is the second PERFECT MAN.. "Only God is perfect"! The second perfect man died "SINLESS"; sin could NOT hold Jesus in the grave.. "The wages of Sin is death"!
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jesus rose to life NEVER EVER to die again! NO ONE...

rational experiences
no one can die twice! The Christian is immersed (baptized) into the risen Body of Jesus also never to die.. Jesus has been there and done that!

When no man existed as I can envision that concept. As a theist I can displace a human body in a theory story. Just as a human thinking.

O earth not a machine a natural planet first sat inside of a heavens.

Earth owned it not a man. The heavens natural mass position first.

Each gas a mass in heavens also is not a man.

Water lots of evaporated droplets first to form mass water also not a man.

Nature living not a man.

Oxygenating heavens not a man.

No man is God.

A biologist man who says I'm not a God says closest human observation to his living experience as the human is living apes. Who have sex to form new life. Also not a God.

As a theist. Just a human as a human being a human thinking as a human.

One self the theist. One self doesn't think on behalf of two natural selves.

Humans.

Who say I'm just a human baby holy equal and mutual. Two babies.

Always either a man baby or woman baby. Holy baby exact in nature.

Then you say I'm not the original two human being first parents. They had mutual sex. Birthed mutual babies two of. Man baby woman baby. Correct use of words.

Human present is exact human theist place only. No argument allowed.

Babies grow up. First two humans parents died. Babies become adults. Have sex. Life goes On.

Using words correctly.

Men who stated no man is God. Said don't talk about the dead. First two human parents of humans are dead. As you aren't their life. Nor can you thesis why they existed as humans.

A heavens taught men for human life continuance said it is sex human babies. Is a state stable. Needed for animal life also.

A teaching only.

As the heavens never stable naturally is owner reactive.... changes our water mass stability always. Off the ground where we live.

The teaching for humans who had lied as position the theist first. Men who caused gods earth body changes. Evicting life out of nature garden. Is his own narrator confession.

The teaching humans biology in a fixed stable position living status was water oxygen heavens. Notification where we lived.

As the teaching stable.

Yet in natural reactive ever changing heavens relativity it's never stable.

The difference between teaching for a human purpose to actual natural relativity.

No man is God.

As no human is any gas of any colour said the theory. No human is earths heavenly mantle cloak. It's not related to any baby man.

Said the relativity teaching.

The stable position only belongs to man.

The teaching said ICE the mass inheritor of God earth is reborn returned end of each year. Isn't a human. No man is God.

Frozen the state was gods earth own inheritor a scientific relativity teaching only about planet earth. Term frozen as inheritor. Relativity teaching for lying men.

What saved us.....space womb law took down the sacrificed body itself above gas spirit. Burning mass gas ignited above us. Sacrifice atop of Mount...ains. Again like Moses.

Space womb mother had Forced the leaving gas spirit from emptying out of earths mass entombed spirit back.... leaving as sink holes. Stopped it. After it had sucked out the suns light.

Put the cold gas term type no longer burning dying back where it belonged.

Reversal means earths natural history a scientist had wanted removed. Was suns mass also as the light fuel. To Inherit no life position first in his immaculate terms. No burning gas.

As not alight meant no life existed then. To a human theist.

What human science theists caused by pretending no life existed yet it did and was.

In one man's human life that man claimed he was safe first. As a theist one man one baby life. Man as... he was pretending a human woman wasn't living with him. As a theist man.

He was pretending he was a God who creating all things. Yet all things existed already.

He wasn't safe either as no life means his also..human... as no man is God his science theism.

Is life cell health born inherited living sacrificed or living healthy suddenly exhibits cell change to suffer agony and die? Isn't saved.

You claim just that amount of human suffering equals a human Jesus. So if you have nothing wrong with you now you were cell saved. So you pretend you can't sacrifice the same life cell body again. As it's already gone.

You claim so I'm safe to do new heavens attack. I won't change bodily.

The conditions how we live can obliterate everyone instantly. Any time. So how is Jesus real to a human theist?

Yes it's just lying. Seems you didn't tell a human truth then human theist.

As the confession of man was about the human theist scientist and his machine technology. That unlike mass earth hadn't owned earths natural heavens mass.

Earth the planet only did.

As the event Jesus was reactive then it stopped is the only reason life still exists on earth. New life living didn't convert back to human mutant Moses life did it?

Where a theist mind theories to.

No.

Life was dying newly sacrificed by cell release blood leeching out right before your eyes. As the living owns life.

You theoried no life whatsoever.

Hypocrite man statement no man is God. I know I learnt.

Theist man scientist caused life's sacrifice. Believes in causing it everytime he theories it again and was quantified a criminal science mind.

Notice he theories knowing new life will be sacrificed a babies human life.

Natural history proved he had never cared for equality or mutual family existence as civilisation builder control then science technology.

Before he began science he chose and was already murdering and sacrificing human life. As his ownership and memory. He never cared for family on earth.

He taught he was a man god. By status richest man in control of all things. As a king and a lord. Which for some reason you want to ignore.

He never had honoured a mutual lifes existence is his type of human inherited thinking status only.

As the teaching was about human consciousness affected by CHrist thesis. Can only be stated by humans living exact.

Ask any scientist if you drop your bomb on family from above does it just kill Jesus or everyone?

Life is now. Only deceased humans are the past. As all humans die you are t Jesus now until you decide to make it Jesus now.

A scientist says the holy mother hence saves us stops the attack. Space highest law no light.

He actually doesn't want it stopped he wants to hold it constant.

Today's argument science isn't constant as nuclear power plant removed mass all day long is man's science constant. First.

Space law already stops the effects. Holy mother position.

If it were the same term in life about just Jesus every human would own stigmata and blood leeching. We don't.

If you say to a theist scientist you knew life's sacrifice was stopped. Gods laws took over as planetary history.

You know that if it wasn't stopped no life would even exist. Yet all the humans living saved then died anyway. Naturally. You seem to ignore relativity advice.

The theme you thesis is first based on a healthy human baby life returned first. Then living as an adult gets sacrificed. How is that allowed to be a scientists thesis today?

Seeing human science caused life's removal?

Does that equal in your mind a human hence is a resource? How do we jump inside of your machine then?

pearl

Father Amorth, Satanism is widespreading more and more. The new ritual has made the practice of exorcism more difficult. Exorcists were prevented from participating in a hearing with the Pope in the Vatican. What's going on?
Father Amorth: Satan's smoke pervades anything. It goes anywhere. We have been barred from the Pope's hearing probably because they were afraid that so many exorcists would succeed in chasing away the demoniac legions that have taken over in the Vatican.

Once again this is opposing changes in rituals.
"But the rite of infant baptism has also been worsened. It has been distorted, almost to the point of eliminating the exorcism against Satan, which has always had enormous importance for the Church, so much so that it was called the minor exorcism. Paul VI also publicly protested against that new rite. The rite of the new blessing has been worsened. I have read all its 1200 pages in detail. Well, any reference to the fact that the Lord must protect us from Satan, that the angels protect us from the onslaught of the devil, has been meticulously removed. They removed all the prayers that were there for the blessing of homes and schools. Everything had to be blessed and protected, but today protection from the devil no longer exists. There are no more defenses or even prayers against him. Jesus himself had taught us a prayer of liberation in the Our Father: "Deliver us from the Evil One. Deliver us from the person of Satan." In Italian it has been translated incorrectly, and now we pray saying: "Deliver us from evil". We speak of a generic evil, the origin of which is not known: instead, the evil against which our Lord Jesus Christ had taught us to fight is a concrete person: it is Satan."
30| The smoke of Satan in the house of the Lord (by Stefano Maria Paci) (30giorni.it)

Dogknox20

Once again this is opposing changes in rituals.
"But the rite of infant baptism has also been worsened. It has been distorted, almost to the point of eliminating the exorcism against Satan, which has always had enormous importance for the Church, so much so that it was called the minor exorcism. Paul VI also publicly protested against that new rite. The rite of the new blessing has been worsened. I have read all its 1200 pages in detail. Well, any reference to the fact that the Lord must protect us from Satan, that the angels protect us from the onslaught of the devil, has been meticulously removed. They removed all the prayers that were there for the blessing of homes and schools. Everything had to be blessed and protected, but today protection from the devil no longer exists. There are no more defenses or even prayers against him. Jesus himself had taught us a prayer of liberation in the Our Father: "Deliver us from the Evil One. Deliver us from the person of Satan." In Italian it has been translated incorrectly, and now we pray saying: "Deliver us from evil". We speak of a generic evil, the origin of which is not known: instead, the evil against which our Lord Jesus Christ had taught us to fight is a concrete person: it is Satan."
30| The smoke of Satan in the house of the Lord (by Stefano Maria Paci) (30giorni.it)
]
pearl I hope all is well...
I must point out.. Baptism "IMMERSES" us into the Holy Body of Jesus! IF...

pearl
if you are "IN the Body of Jesus" then God would be your father and Mary would be your mother!
I fear you have run down a rabbit trail with your idea of... infant baptism has been distorted, almost to the point of eliminating the exorcism against Satan.

3000 people were ADDED to the risen (can't die again) body of Jesus the very first day of Pentecost 2000 years ago!
Acts 2:40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

pearl Acts 2:40 is still very relevant today! The BRIDE of Christ Re-Forms the children of Adam into the Children of God! The GROOM sends the GIFT! IT....

pearl
it takes two parents to form a child!
Acts 2:38
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”

The Mother ALWAYS Forms the children; Holy Mother Church Forms God' Children with the Waters of Baptism!
Jesus (The Groom) baptizes with "Fire" (Holy Spirit/Gift)! The Word was only Spirit BUT became Flesh & Spirit...Thus... His Children are Flesh & Spirit!

"The Word became Flesh and lived among us!"

pearl

I fear you have run down a rabbit trail with your idea of... infant baptism has been distorted, almost to the point of eliminating the exorcism against Satan.

I think possibly you misunderstood the point of the article, which is questioning what has happened to infant baptism 'in their opinion'.

Dogknox20

I think possibly you misunderstood the point of the article, which is questioning what has happened to infant baptism 'in their opinion'.
pearl my point is (The Article) making a mountain out of a mole hill! The Protestant always attacks the sacraments, one is Infant Baptism! They take Catholic articles and twist them to say what they want them to say! Very mush the way they twist the Scriptures to put words into the mouth of God!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The hypocrite rich man title owner first a human a brother a lord of trade a high priest of science a King.

Lied. Pretty basic. He said he was God the man owning all riches of earth and owned all the powers of earth in science.

As each God as a substance was named a God by man himself.

Is like a claim I write a scribble and call it a formula claiming it represents the sun. And believes it by egotism.

He then converts earths mass knowing how a sun by the burning asteroid form as suns coldest identity burning had.

His idea of a sun.

So he preached the sun removed earths God highest spirit term it's immaculate gas.

Which removed natural earth spatial pressure history and introduced huge space forces by idea. So space had sucked out heat. For immaculate presence. Not thought upon.

Introduced spaces power.

So the pressure and the mass natural space owned to cool mass first to hold it was removed. How sin holes formed and gods body had owned original sin. Began to cave in. By sin.

The preaching hypocrite man said I learnt new science. Yet men began all science by their thesis. Why he stated I am a known hypocrite as learning in science is fake.

As God owned the sin that had saved life as it hadn't caved in. God had saved the saviour. Position in science is freeze.. holding as inheritor of form.

And allowed a planets body mass to exist and remain for humans to wander upon as a human.

Therefore when eternal is no longer changing. Man owns exact held powers to practice science. He thinks in greed terms.

I want what I have. I don't want it to change but I would love to have ownership of an earths mass energy by civilisation not living status. The same but extra.

I think how space had delivered earth to being. Now Empty though as space yet space delivered it. God O power earth..

So I thesis earth as centre lines trajectories and old asteroid hit mass. I try to give earth what I wasn't successful with before. Replacement mass.

Although Nero proved I partially caused it... comet asteroid gain.

So I say how I can cause a sun mass asteroid. By a time... O sun mass calculus on a line...trajectory to take earths place. As I want earth but I want extra earth given back too.

O huge sun asteroid star. I Wasn't successful before. I think I will be this time. By my calculus.

As origin science man had made earth central to the sun. Killed all life on earth. Asteroid hit that kept returning dinosaur proven.

Science it's beginning science it's end.

As it's science and not creation that you practice.

Following Catholic version of making earth central in the universe. In science of old not Catholic first.

pearl

pearl my point is (The Article) making a mountain out of a mole hill! The Protestant always attacks the sacraments, one is Infant Baptism! They take Catholic articles and twist them to say what they want them to say! Very mush the way they twist the Scriptures to put words into the mouth of God!

The naysayers here are Catholic, the usual trads opposed to the theology of Vatican II.

Dogknox20

The naysayers here are Catholic, the usual trads opposed to the theology of Vatican II.

pearl have you considered; Catholics in name only!? There are millions of so called Catholics; Basic "Cafeteria Catholics" a little of this, a little of that!
These types feed on anything negative, quick to gobble up Protestant propaganda!
Example: Nancy Pelosi and Biden are Cafeteria Catholic!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
There are millions of so called Catholics; Basic "Cafeteria Catholics" a little of this, a little of that!
These types feed on anything negative, quick to gobble up Protestant propaganda!
Example: Nancy Pelosi and Biden are Cafeteria Catholic!
We as Catholics have the right, as expressed in the Catechism, of personal discernment. IOW, the Catholic Church is not the Gestapo.