• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The palm trees of Mars?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
My Grandfather who was born in 1917 was picked up for school in a horse-drawn wagon and he lived to see us go to the moon

Wow! Quite a step forward, eh!

I didn’t get to know either of my Grandfathers. In fact, I was 23 when my Dad told me that his Dad had just died. I was actually mad, because I had always thought he was dead! I would’ve liked to have met him. But then, I believe that I will in the near future....

Where will be 100 years from now? Or 1000?

Now, you know what I believe, don’t you? Remember the posts I made about 1914 being the start of the Last Days, ie., the “beginning of pangs of distress” that Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24:7-8.

But can you imagine this Earth as a united world where God is teaching us (Isaiah 54:13)? No doubt that would include technology too, because we’d have to have the ability of FTL travel, once this planet has reached it’s full potential (which could be pretty quick, w/ the resurrection) and human population keeps growing, to get to and transform other planets for our habitation!

And, it would all be safe.

David1967

Premium Member
I didn’t get to know either of my Grandfathers. In fact, I was 23 when my Dad told me that his Dad had just died. I was actually mad, because I had always thought he was dead! I would’ve liked to have met him. But then, I believe that I will in the near future...

I was blessed in this area. My Grandfather lived to be 97 and was in very good health till he was past 90. I was 47 when he passed on. He was a wonderful person.

Now, you know what I believe, don’t you? Remember the posts I made about 1914 being the start of the Last Days, ie., the “beginning of pangs of distress” that Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24:7-8.

Oh yes, I'm well aware of the Jehova's Witnesses position on Bible prophecy.;)

But can you imagine this Earth as a united world where God is teaching us (Isaiah 54:13)? No doubt that would include technology too, because we’d have to have the ability of FTL travel, once this planet has reached it’s full potential (which could be pretty quick, w/ the resurrection) and human population keeps growing, to get to and transform other planets for our habitation!

And, it would all be safe.

That last part, "it would all be safe" would be very important. I've never even been on an airplane. Haven't you read the scripture against air travel? Doesn't it say something to the effect of "Low, I am with you always?":D