• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Original 360 Day Calendar of the Torah, New Moons, and the True Appointed Times of Festivals

I just finished a study on the ancient calendar of the Torah, also why the ancient calendars were 360 days, why the months of those calendars were lunar, how to tell when the first new moon of the year is to then determine the correct time of the Torah festivals throughout the year, what the "new moon" of the Torah looked like, when the different crops become ready for harvest in correlation with the Torah festivals, what "aviv" barley means, why Yeshuah could not have died on a Friday, and when the seven trumpets of Revelation and the seven bowls of Revelation happen in correlation with the autumn festivals of the Torah. Check out the study here, The Original 360 Day Calendar of the Torah, New Moons, and the True Appointed Time and Fulfillment of the Festivals of the Torah | Wisdom of God

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I just finished a study on the ancient calendar of the Torah, also why the ancient calendars were 360 days, why the months of those calendars were lunar, how to tell when the first new moon of the year is to then determine the correct time of the Torah festivals throughout the year, what the "new moon" of the Torah looked like, when the different crops become ready for harvest in correlation with the Torah festivals, what "aviv" barley means, why Yeshuah could not have died on a Friday, and when the seven trumpets of Revelation and the seven bowls of Revelation happen in correlation with the autumn festivals of the Torah. Check out the study here, The Original 360 Day Calendar of the Torah, New Moons, and the True Appointed Time and Fulfillment of the Festivals of the Torah | Wisdom of God
In your opinion why 360 and not 365?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Because 360 is perfectly divisible into 12. 365 is not, which is why our new moons no longer synchronize with solar years.
Thanks for your reply. I think though it is not a reason at all. I am asking why not how to calculate the number. This is the Torah not some Mayan pyramid, so there must be a reason.

Thanks for your reply. I think though it is not a reason at all. I am asking why not how to calculate the number. This is the Torah not some Mayan pyramid, so there must be a reason.

I just gave you the reason. Because a lunation period of 30 days each would make 360 days in a year perfectly divisible into 12 lunations. It is a very precise astronomical calculation that previously existed, which no longer exists, which is why our all our calendars are way off. The only way to determine the true time of the appointed festivals of the Torah is to first know about this, to then determine the correct timing of the spring festivals in correlation with the March equinox that one at point in time before began precisely on New Moon One Day 1. Understand.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
I just gave you the reason. Because a lunation period of 30 days each would make 360 days in a year perfectly divisible into 12 lunations. It is a very precise astronomical calculation that previously existed, which no longer exists, which is why our all our calendars are way off. The only way to determine the true time of the appointed festivals of the Torah is to first know about this, to then determine the correct timing of the spring festivals in correlation with the March equinox that one at point in time before began precisely on New Moon One Day 1. Understand.
I grasp what you are saying, but it does not explain why the Torah would make this choice. I was hoping you had investigated the reason the choice was made. People endure weather, and if we have 360 days in our year then eventually the spring harvest festival is happening in dead winter, since the calendar is changing by 5 days per year. Either that is the case or we have years of varying lengths and ignore some days to keep in season. What is the moral lesson, and what is the spiritual impact of not having 365 days per year. Why?

I grasp what you are saying, but it does not explain why the Torah would make this choice. I was hoping you had investigated the reason the choice was made. People endure weather, and if we have 360 days in our year then eventually the spring harvest festival is happening in dead winter, since the calendar is changing by 5 days per year. Either that is the case or we have years of varying lengths and ignore some days to keep in season. What is the moral lesson, and what is the spiritual impact of not having 365 days per year. Why?

The Torah didn't make this choice, God made this choice, and gave us his Law, which is his Torah, explaining his choice and how to measure time with the celestial bodies he made. The impact of not knowing these details will be in not knowing when the festivals are. The autumn festivals are yet to be fulfilled by the Messiah, which will happen at his coming. If you don't know when these festivals are supposed to be celebrated, then you will be utterly surprised when he shows up in the autumn, whereas those who knew the correct timing of the festivals, will not be surprised because they expected it.