• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Official Woberts Isn't Dead Yet Thread

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
*Well, at least I think so. I'm still posting here, so there's a good chance that I'm in hell.

I've got a cold, so that could become something quite serious.

One of the first things I do when I wake up in the morning is to check to see if I am dead. So far, I have a perfect record!

Let's dont you be go steppin' on dead folks
to see if they have one last fart in them.
So,
Why do you people think God is keeping you alive?
Tom

Oops
Left out Rev....
Sorry

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
So,
Tom

Oops
Left out Rev....
Sorry
Well, God is keeping everyone alive by remaining asleep, as this reality is just His dream.
Oh, did I say God? I meant Azathoth, the Blind Idiot.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, God is keeping everyone alive by remaining asleep, as this reality is just His dream.
Oh, did I say God? I meant Azathoth, the Blind Idiot.
Although I do not know to whom I am speaking and am perhaps unworthy, I (nevertheless) am commenting upon your post. It seems to me that you allude to something in a comic book (or graphic novel for those who must have it be so).

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Although I do not know to whom I am speaking and am perhaps unworthy, I (nevertheless) am commenting upon your post. It seems to me that you allude to something in a comic book (or graphic novel for those who must have it be so).
Hmmm, book is correct. Books, rather. My religion should provide a vital clue for the uninitiated. ;)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
So,
Tom

Oops
Left out Rev....
Sorry

Don't worry about Rev........ On the side, FGS don't call him Rev! He will call you 'Col' or 'Umby' back, you know. Once upon a time long ago, in a surfeit of overflowing love and gratitude (my usual countenance you know) I called him 'Rev'....... he called me 'Badge' for yonks after that, ...... see?

Why is God keeping me alive?
Well, ummm...... He knows that I'm a wicked, naughty, irritating, pervy old sod and since most of the folks on this hill where I live are obviously wicked as hell, he must have sent me down to mess up their days., He would kill me off but can't find a suitably bummy replacement yet...... thank God!

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
..... My religion should provide a vital clue for the uninitiated. ;)

Lovecraftian...? Is that some kind of swinger movement?
If so, could it be possible that one of your evangelists might possibly convert me.....? Possibly? ....... but for the good Lord's sake and mine please please don't tell Mrs Badger. You wouldn't want to meet with Mrs Badger in one of her grumpier moments.....Life is like walking a tightrope........... "sniffs.... bursts in to tears"

danieldemol

Premium Member
In following the will of the Almighty @Revoltingest, I am dedicating this thread to my continued state of not death. This way you'll all be informed if I either forget about this thread or if I've died. Let's hope that it's the former, eh? Anyway, today I am:
ALIVE.*

*Well, at least I think so. I'm still posting here, so there's a good chance that I'm in hell.

I saw your picture in a home loans ad by Mozo.com.au just now on msn, so assuming they wouldn’t use a dead man to flog a home loan your still alive