• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Official Woberts Isn't Dead Yet Thread

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
In following the will of the Almighty @Revoltingest, I am dedicating this thread to my continued state of not death. This way you'll all be informed if I either forget about this thread or if I've died. Let's hope that it's the former, eh? Anyway, today I am:
ALIVE.*

*Well, at least I think so. I'm still posting here, so there's a good chance that I'm in hell.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
One of the first things I do when I wake up in the morning is to check to see if I am dead. So far, I have a perfect record!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
One of the first things I do when I wake up in the morning is to check to see if I am dead. So far, I have a perfect record!
That's an interesting view.
I wake up to check not if I'm not dead, but rather to verify that I'm alive.

Audie

Veteran Member
Hahaha. I still remember laughing pretty hard the first time I read that. Don Juan was definitely a character.

I do wish I knew for sure if the whole thing is just a story.
I've a reason that one little part of me thinks it might just
be true.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I do wish I knew for sure if the whole thing is just a story.
I've a reason that one little part of me thinks it might just
be true.
The RF rulebook precludes discussing this too extensively. I know what you mean though. (I've read the same stories putting doubt on Carlos' accounts too.)