• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

~The Official Sunstone SWOON Thread~

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Watch out Dopp! Your relentless sexi intellect and wit now has competition! :yes:

So, I was reading Dopp and Sunstone's one on one debate... when I was suddenly struck with luv for Sunstone. I laughed. I choked because I was laughing so hard, and laughed some more. I was so busy laughing it took me a moment to notice how brilliant what he said was. Here be the reason for my swoon:

Sunstone said:
Beliefs are in some ways remarkably like underwear, are they not? It seems we treat our underwear as something rather special, something very intimate to us. We are even possessive -- sometimes defensive -- of our underwear in ways that we are not possessive nor defensive of our outerwear. But in the end, our underwear is not us. Nor are our beliefs us.

The first thing I thought was, now with this analogy, what implications does it create for someone who doesn't wear underwear?? Maybe this is why I am so spiritually eclectic and open minded eh? I have transcended the boundaries of the panties!

And now I blush and faint in Sunstones presence:hearts: :faint:

So now when Phil says something brilliant we may all gather here and worship him together! Especially when the evil pc won't allow us to frubal him...

Muah! And luvins and lickins and scratchins!!:flirt:

blackout

Violet.
The first thing I thought was, now with this analogy, what implications does it create for someone who doesn't wear underwear?? Maybe this is why I am so spiritually eclectic and open minded eh? I have transcended the boundaries of the panties!
No undies here honey!
I think you may be onto something.

Phil's sexy naked brilliance is a turn on beyond compare!

With each and every swoon
may another pair of panties fall!

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
No undies here honey!

Hell yeah UV! The other girls don't know what they're missing.
The panty producing companies are going to be very upset with Sunstone. What need does anyone have for panties when he's runnin around?? NONE!:D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
No undies here honey!

It's whipping time!
It might hurt since there are no undies
YesMistress2.gif

blackout

Violet.
My deepest apologies, but I swoon for no one.

Question for Paul:

Now I can't help but notice you wear your little red briefs ON TOP of your clothing.
Do you also wear undies underneath all that sexy spandex?
If not, could it possibly be a sign that you are ALMOST swooning for Sunstone?
Or does it mean something entirely different?

Or could you be wrong. ;)

blackout

Violet.
I put forth that anyone who gets their panties in a knot
over Sunstone's provocatively sexy posts...
is well on their way to Swooning.

Why deny it?!
Don't fight it!
Take off all those uncomfortable undergarments
and feel the freedom!

Experience the Swoon.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Of course, I admit I have my own heart palpitations whenever Uncle Phil shows his manly self here at the forums....he's hot stuff, he is. :flirt:

I'm still manipulating him for my own benefit, though. And no matter how much he makes me swoon, he still owes me money. *taps foot and glares*

Peace,
Mystic

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
I don't get it, you can't hear or see anybody here.

Anyways, panties, does he wear panties ? :) lol, is that true ?

Personally, I prefer Donna Karen thongs, so very sexy. My fav pair are pale lemon with a pink trim. I'm very fond of them.

Melissa G

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Yes? :flirt:

For who Mrs. Cardero?

Me or Sunstone?
Or just anyone without panties?!:eek:

First I saw this image and thought of you.
KikiDoll.gif

Second. The whipping is for you baby :flirt:. Phil gets my wheenie.
Weenie.jpg

Plus, I have Phil's undies. I am doing an experiment.
It's not going so well.
CatalystsCrusties2.gif

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
Ive never really heared the use of the word 'swoon' before, out side of refrences to 1920's based movies hehe
maybe its my age group or somthing:p

i may 'swoon' for bed if i stay on this forum any longer though lol

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
'Swoon' is a totally supercool word I first saw used by Mystic, which I then hijacked in order to create some sexiness competition with ol' Doppmeister.

You're just not supercool if you can't say 'swoon' and mean it from the heart!:p