• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Noxious Provocation of the Jerusalem Day Flag March

SA Huguenot

Someone once told me.
If you remove all the firearms and Israeli military in Israel, every single Jew, man woman and child will be dead the next day.
If you remove every single firearm, and muslim terrorist organisation in Palestine, there will be immediate peace in the middle east!
The more I think about it, the more it makes sense.
I am apauled at the world media, and political groups in the world, who dont want this truth to be known.

It is so simple to get peace in the Middle East!
Remove Islamic ideology, and do as Trump did...
Get the Arab world to unanimously agree that Israel has a right to exist!

danieldemol

Premium Member
I still think if my home and country are attacked by missiles by cowards who shoots it off 20 Km from where my children lay sleeping, I will also be very active on my anger management failure.
Why excuse the anger management failure of the Jews who get their homes blown up but not the anger management failure of Palestinians who have their family homes bulldozed in settlements that are illegal according to international law?

Com on Danieldemol. The Palestinians has no right to carry on like they do.
Agree on this, but neither do far right Israelis.

The more the media and Islamic propoganda continues to paint Jews who are sick and tired as "Right wing" the more power they give to Palestinian terrorists.
I disagree, acknowledging that there are terrorists on the Israeli side and dealing with them appropriately empowers moderate voices on the Palestinian side who see not all Jews as a monolithic evil.

It is failure to address wayward Jews which empowers the terrorists on the Palestinian side and draws more moderate Palestinians to their side.

In my opinion.

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

Why excuse the anger management failure of the Jews who get their homes blown up but not the anger management failure of Palestinians who have their family homes bulldozed in settlements that are illegal according to international law?

Agree on this, but neither do far right Israelis.

I disagree, acknowledging that there are terrorists on the Israeli side and dealing with them appropriately empowers moderate voices on the Palestinian side who see not all Jews as a monolithic evil.

It is failure to address wayward Jews which empowers the terrorists on the Palestinian side and draws more moderate Palestinians to their side.

In my opinion.
I do understand your anger about the situation in Israel.
However, I always believe in adopting a fair and non bias attitude when it comes to the middle east.
The following MUST be kept in mind.
1. If all the Arab terrorist and Jihadist movements in the Islamic world shouts for the destruction of Israel, and the death to all Jews, I will expect the Israeli's to use a strong military action for their defence.
2. If Palestinians have 4 terrorist armies in their country, but not their own military, I will expect the world realises that the Palestinians agree to having Terrorists as their representation.
3. If Palestinians call on war against Israel, and Israel kicks their buts, I will expect Israel to prevent further invasion of the westbank, and Gaza by Islamic insurgents, and I will expect Israel to get these people removed if they cant live in peace with the government of Israel.
4. If these jihadists blatantly attack Israeli citisens, whether it be with knives, suicide bombs, or missiles shot from hospitals, schools, and soft targets, I would expect Israel to kick the hell out of them all.
5. However, If the Palestinians decide to remove hesbolah, the PLO and other terrorist armies they so deerly love, and decide to get a peacefull government that will work with their neighbours on economic prosperity, You will have peace!
it is so simple, Viol;ent killing makes you loose respect people might have had for you.
And using blatant Propaganda to lie the violence into a reason to be violent, is only for the ignorant people to accept.

I am sorry, I will not go against Israel, if they are attacked by terrorists, I will stand against the Chinese on their violence against the Riuanga Muslims, the Pakistani's against the Hindi killings, against ISIS on their killings, rape and torture, against Boko Haram on their Killings, rape and torture.
I was against the SA Government when they sat with the Apartheid situation, but I was against Nelson Mandella when he planted bombs to kill inocent women and children.

I am against Antifa, for they are nothing better than terrorists, and BLM, for they are the same.

I never have to stand back an allow a terrorist to destroy, kill, burn and so on.

The Palestinians are in my opinion led by militant Mufti's and Immams who do not want peace, but the total destruction of Israel.
If they were for peace, they will stop their militant propaganda today.
But they will never do that.

danieldemol

Premium Member
However, If the Palestinians decide to remove hesbolah, the PLO and other terrorist armies they so deerly love, and decide to get a peacefull government that will work with their neighbours on economic prosperity, You will have peace!
If you get rid of hezbollah and hamas and continue bulldozing Palestinian homes to make way for Jewish settlements that are illegal under international law new militias would form.

Whilst we should oppose hezbollah and hamas if being unbiased and wanting peace are to be more than empty hypocritical claims we should equally oppose settlements that are illegal under international law.

SA Huguenot

If you get rid of hezbollah and hamas and continue bulldozing Palestinian homes to make way for Jewish settlements that are illegal under international law new militias would form.

Whilst we should oppose hezbollah and hamas if being unbiased and wanting peace are to be more than empty hypocritical claims we should equally oppose settlements that are illegal under international law.
Exactly what I have said all my life.
The situation in the middle east is not so intricate as everyone wants it to sound like.
Get rid of those terrorist organisations, and then take Israel on about these other issues.

if the Palestinians wants to resolve their situation, sending jihadi killers and missiles to carry their message, is the wrong way to resolve the situation.