• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Night Before

Acim

Revelation all the time
Has a distinct / different feeling than every day leading up to tomorrow (Tuesday).

To me, it feels like more acceptance.

Yet at same time, I'm pretty sure day of (now just hours away) will be occupied by bits of nervous energy mixed with intrigue and wonder for the nearly certain drama and excitement that's about to unfold.

(And you, how you doing?)

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm glad I'm going to be busy tomorrow. I don't have to think or wonder about it until it's over. And thank goodness it'll be over.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Doing okay. Ready for it to be over in any case.

I learned a lot on these boards, and enjoyed the arguments and disagreements regarding the various issues and personalities of the election.

For those Americans who have the biggest stake in this election, love you all. . . we'll come together afterwards and appreciate that we had the right to freely speak
our minds, and engage in passionate, spirited debate.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I am nervous that I am going to lose faith in the American people having the responsibility and maturity to make a rational decision.