• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Next POTUS

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
If you had the opportunity to place one of your fellow RF members in the Office of POTUS, who would it be and why?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Most RFers would probably do a better job than the current occupant of the White House, but I'm with Quetzal on this one -- it's not a job I'd wish on anyone.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I thought you had better taste than that, Salix.

On second thought, that sounds slightly kinky. May I borrow that line? It might come handy sometime.

Just to be clear, I'm not applying to be on your staff.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
For me, it's a toss-up between @Quetzal and @Sunstone, primarily for their ability to sidestep a question.

Why do you hate us, Scott? What have Quetzal and I ever done to you?

I mean besides that one time.

Oh, and that one other time.

And excluding the time in Vegas. And not taking into account the time in NYC.

What have we ever done to you (besides those times)?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
If you had the opportunity to place one of your fellow RF members in the Office of POTUS, who would it be and why?

I think after the way I've seen the media bash Trump, and literally be Obama's whore.... I'd probably not wish the role on anyone, because at that point the lies about you are more important than the truth... And, who really wants that... :D

Jumi

Who would really want such a job. Almost no privacy, all your personal history will be scrutinized, your skin color, ancestry, even your hand size... then you make one bad decision and it can be the end of a million lives, perhaps more. Though history will make you seem better than you were, it will probably be better if you weren't elected.