• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The new science - Information Integration

ecco

Veteran Member
The more heavily science leans on mathematical and computer modelling of physical behavior the more we may be left to have to contemplate metaphysical understandings.
IOW. We don't understand/know so GodDidIt.

Cooky

Veteran Member

I, personally, don't care about God. It's actually a problem of those who are overly paranoid about religious inclinations who go overboard in protecting science from what they erroneously presume to be religious infiltration of science, when in fact it is not.

...I know I'm not using rhetoric or any persuesive techniques, even subconsciously, for any kind of 'God' agenda. I am only here because I've seen far too many useful mutations... more frequently, science has uncovered duplicate, unrelated ones, which is extremely weird, and I am trying to get to the bottom of it by finding a reason based in logic.

ecco

Veteran Member
The more heavily science leans on mathematical and computer modelling of physical behavior the more we may be left to have to contemplate metaphysical understandings.

I, personally, don't care about God. It's actually a problem of those who are overly paranoid about religious inclinations who go overboard in protecting science from what they erroneously presume to be religious infiltration of science, when in fact it is not.

...I know I'm not using rhetoric or any persuesive techniques, even subconsciously, for any kind of 'God' agenda. I am only here because I've seen far too many useful mutations... more frequently, science has uncovered duplicate, unrelated ones, which is extremely weird, and I am trying to get to the bottom of it by finding a reason based in logic.

If your comments were in the context of the conversation sealchan and me then you would see when I used the term GodDidIt, it was in response to sealchan's "metaphysical understandings".

Frankly, I don't care if one uses God and another uses metaphysical understandings. Both imply something supernatural. Both lead to or come from a belief in woo.